No announcement yet.

Sports Illustrated: Mayweather-Ortiz 1.15M PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    Rip comedian's account!!! The prince is now comedian!!!!
    Cant believe dude actually thought it will do more than 1.3mil was the bet I think? lol.. Thats what happens when u put ur trust in someone to much without thinking it thru. I hope this is an eye opener for the *****s to see that they can't always count on their boy floyd but then again who am I kidding these are *****s I'm talking about lol..

Comment

congrats, great ppv numbers.

Comment

So, Chris Mannix reported 1.15M PPV buys. That's a reliable source inside the Time Warner family. It's still a good number for Mayweather since Ortiz was largely unknown by the casual fans.

Comment

who cares? Slightly disappointing number for Floyd if this report is true, but irrellevant if Floyd and Manny never meet up.

Floyd has beat Manny's PPV numbers with common opponents and Floyd has the #1 and #2 non-heavyweight PPV's in boxing history, and the #1 PPV all time, regardless of weight class, with De la hoya.

I think Manny and Marquez are going to suffer also. People are sick of both Mayweather and Pacquiao fighting BS opponents. We're all getting a bit bored and fatigued.

Comment

My take is that GBP and TR are both holding their cards close to their chests in this fiscal year...we still don't have "official" numbers for Pac-Mosley nor do we for Mayweather-Ortiz...fanboys from both sides can spam idiocy all day, but nobody has been willing to put their cards on the table yet...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              how is that topping mayweather? mayweather/mosely did 1.4 didnt it? i dont get the skewing.
              Exactly...

What would pac-Ortiz do?

We dont know...

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                Rip comedian's account!!! The prince is now comedian!!!!
                Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I predict comedian will duck and dodge this thread like floyd ducked and dodged Cotto, Margarito and Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Fighthype is bull**** and you know it.

Its either gotta be someone from HBO or GBP or another high ranking person in boxing like Bob Arum. I guarantee Arum knows exactly how much they sold and he didn't get it from no fightjoke.com

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Fighthype is bull**** and you know it.

Its either gotta be someone from HBO or GBP or another high ranking person in boxing like Bob Arum. I guarantee Arum knows exactly how much they sold and he didn't get it from no fightjoke.com
                    What has fighthype announced or projected that didn't come to fruition?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      What has fighthype announced or projected that didn't come to fruition?

Doesnt really matter, judging by the language of your bet the word breaks means the numbers should be over 1.3 million. In this case you lose your account

Comment

Working...
                      X