Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy Dumps His Cheating Girlfriend Live on Radio (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    This just proved my point.. Yeah females will do crazy crazy ass ****... Remind me again why we gotta stoop to they level.

I have loved before yes. And she was a rude conniving ho in the end. But, I would not wish this on her.

Treat others the way you'd like to be treated? That doesn't fit. What you are trying to say is treat others how they treat you. Which, ok. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth huh. I would have just said, "get gone" with no frills or spills, and felt better about myself. Morally higher. Lowering myself to her standards would be self defeating. That dude ain't gonna find **** in the near future as far as new relationships with all that acid and bile in his gut. Resentment is a poison that you aim at someone else but end up taking yourself.

Exactly...

I vote with Syf. You don't have to go all Jim Lampley with the dramatics.

Just walk away, and find someone better.

Comment

***** had it coming.

Comment

hahah wow that was brutal. they picked her all the way up just to get her to fall all the way down. i did felt kinda sorry for her at the end there. they were laughing right at her while she was crying. i liked the "you weren't a listener, anyway." lol.

Comment

"what's going on"

"you're being dumped"

hahahahahahahhhahah

Comment

thou shall be punished for thou actions

Comment

i listened to to this a couple of days ago .. everything she got she deserved. in fact, the boyfriend should've been a bit more vocal and embarassed her even more. what she did is ****ed up!!

Comment

Working...
              X