Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the better reality show. Ultimate fighter or Contender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the better reality show. Ultimate fighter or Contender?

Vote, and state your reason.
    Contender
    47.27%
    Ultimate Fighter
    52.73%

The Pwntender

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      Vote, and state your reason.
      Good thread idea. I'd say the contender. By the way...what happend to Walter Wright, I haven't heard about him in a while.

Comment

Although i am a boxing fan before an mma fan, im gonna go with The Ultimate Fighter. Contender was a little to dramatized for me with the music and slow motion effects. Ultimate Fighter is more raw and entertaining.

Comment

In all honesty I have only watched one series of the Ultimate Fighter and it was well good although I prefer the Contender I think.

Comment

Ultimate Contender

Comment

ultimate fighter was far better,

contender was full of pretenders,

ultimate fighter had real quality fighters who went on to become champions and big in mma

contender had too much special effects and switching to the crowd during the fights all the time

Comment

Ultimate Fighter is the better show although the last season of the Contender was much better than the previous ones, Ultimate Fighter is still better, it's one big thing they have over boxing, that show draws in a lot of casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                  ultimate fighter was far better,

contender was full of pretenders,

ultimate fighter had real quality fighters who went on to become champions and big in mma

contender had too much special effects and switching to the crowd during the fights all the time
                  But its MMA.... A guy that knows how to brawl with a lil highschool wrtestling could do something off the Straight of the street.....Know wha i mean.

Comment

Both shows are lame. I'm just not a fan of reality T.V. Period. Besides, a boxing match does not need bad hype music playing in the background. Hands down one of the cheesiest things ever.
                    Last edited by Migs; 09-23-2008, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X