No announcement yet.

Banning fighters without credentials?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banning fighters without credentials?

I have been watching a few HDNet fights and have seen fighters who seemed to have no skills. They may have won a few fights but from what they display they only know how to brawl. Most of the fights seem brutal because neither guy knows how to defend. I know that there are many other small organizations that employ amateur fighters, but I think that if a fighter has no credentials (belts, olympic status, college experience, etc) he should not be allowed to fight. Obviously, a person with skills and was interested in fighting would have had to learn somewhere and have had some experience in legitimate competitions. If MMA is to establish itself as a sport it must have some required credentials for entry, otherwise I foresee someone being seriously injured. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by robot_monkey; 10-11-2007, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Comment

LMAO at the vids man that was some funny stuff. Now on topic these fighters must have camps that only see dollar signs, thats the key is finding a good camp where if your coaches dont feel that your ready they wont let you fight. I some what agree with monkey i feel that amature fighters should at least so evidence they they have been training with a credited school.But at the same time if the idiots are out classes and are too stupid to realize it who are we to stop them from getting a grade A ass whoopen.

Comment

Working...
        X