Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan must beat and punish the fighter from the Arm Pit of America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
    What America wants to keep a dirty secret: All of the Jersey/NY City Guido types

Those ****ers are gay, but NYC the arm pit of America? Madison Square Garden the arm pit of American? You should be ashamed of yourself, that's the MECCA OF BOXING.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      America isn't exactly trying to hide guidos, considering we have made them so ridiculously popular. It's embarrassing.
      I don't think mocking, and laughing at them is really making them popular in a good way.

I think Khan knocked some sense into Malignaggi. Hopefully he stays out of the ring for good.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
        Those ****ers are gay, but NYC the arm pit of America? Madison Square Garden the arm pit of American? You should be ashamed of yourself, that's the MECCA OF BOXING.
        I'm talking about the Guidos.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          I'm talking about the Guidos.
          Oh, well it did'nt sound like you did. Hey there's ****kin weirdos in every country. America has alot more weirdos then any other country that's a fact, and the guido is one of them, those ****kers are stupid looking.

Comment

lol at including nyc in the armpit of america. you gotta be smokin some fantastic crack ts.

Comment

Working...
            X