Exclusive: "Lamont completely dominated Floyd."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
    I am from CROATIA,fool!

Your thing is based on JCC JR. but you cant say that JUAN MA fought bums.
    ARUM should go to jail for what he is doing with CHAVEZ kids.

He put them with noobies and one CHAVEZ killed a guy.

ARUM is criminal for doing that.

But I dont see that black fighters are not threat well in TOP RANK.
    Again what in the hell are you talking about? I didnt say nothing about Juanma fighting bums... I'm saying Arum pushes his latino fighters and puts them on a pedastal and doesnt support his black fighters and push them the same.... nevermind man, goodnight

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
      Again what in the hell are you talking about? I didnt say nothing about Juanma fighting bums... I'm saying Arum pushes his latino fighters and puts them on a pedastal and doesnt support his black fighters and push them the same.... nevermind man, goodnight
      Now I get it!

Comment

Does every thread turn into a Mayweather thread? Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          Does every thread turn into a Mayweather thread? Jesus Christ
          Well actually if you see the title it started off as a Peterson-Mayweather thread. Then it went from a Pac avoids slick American fighters to Arum and turned into Arum dose not care about his black fighters thread.

Comment

And I still don't know if Mike Tyson had the feet to be fleetfooted, dammit!

Comment

Lamont is Floyd, except Lamont throws more combinations. Lamont is a more exciting fighter than Floyd. Lamont is the next Floyd. Mark my word , I said it. The fight game will avoid this dude like H1N1. Not only is he slick, he hits too. Just remember I said it. But him and Bradley is hard to call. I'm taking Lamont in that fight, no real reason just a gut feeling . Lamont is just more skilled than Bradley. Just my pick in that fight, Lamont wins in a UD12rd fight.

LAMONT will eat PACMAN ASS UP and give FMJ HELL.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                Lamont is Floyd, except Lamont throws more combinations. Lamont is a more exciting fighter than Floyd. Lamont is the next Floyd. Mark my word , I said it. The fight game will avoid this dude like H1N1. Not only is he slick, he hits too. Just remember I said it. But him and Bradley is hard to call. I'm taking Lamont in that fight, no real reason just a gut feeling . Lamont is just more skilled than Bradley. Just my pick in that fight, Lamont wins in a UD12rd fight.

LAMONT will eat PACMAN ASS UP and give FMJ HELL.
                Lamont is Winky with a better arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                X