Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should be respecting Brook, not hating on him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I heard this when Brooks corner threw in the towel vs. Gaynady now hes getting more respect for taking a knee ; at this rate Kell Brook might only train for four rounds and sell you morons PPV vs. the next euro-bum of the month. These Brits are something else OMG.
    Lol all hypocrites on here.

Brook is a quitter thus why his own fans booed him. Back to back quits lol the man's career is almost dead even before it could get fully started

Comment

At the end of the day, Kell Brook has to look after himself. Fans aren't going to take care of him down the line when he retires (which may be now, or soon enough anyways). I can bash him for not giving it all, but deep down I can acknowledge that he's done far more than 99.9% of the human population ever will. If Kell Brook is a quitter, he was still a world champion. Nobody can ever take away that fact. Boxers get in the ring and put their mental health and eyesight on the line every day where someone could end up comatose for the remainder of their life. I don't fault his decision to look after his health/vision if he felt it was in grave danger.

Gotta look after yourself & your family, first and foremost. Because once you lose, "fans" will turn their backs on you and forget you ever existed.

Comment

Working...
      X