No announcement yet.

In my 15 years watching this sport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Hunger, determination, that will to succeed is certainly his best asset. If he can keep that fire going the sky is the limit.
    It's the same reason I though Julian Williams would beat Charlo. I underestimated that Charlo just became champ, and he was just as hungry to stay on top.

Kell showed his worth as well. How he came on after the Knockdown is the stuff of legends. Great great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Are you serious? My Sign up date way 10 years ago you BELLEND! (Am I using it right Brits?)
      lmaooo excellent use my man

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Spence showed true championship mentality, grit, heart and determination.

He felt it in the mid rounds for sure. But he didn't give up and became way sharper imo which was quite strange to see at top level - usually goes the other way.

Well done Spence .
        Much respect my friend. It was mighty fun going back and for for months about this one. I look forward to doing it again with you.

Comment

I have genuinely never been so happy. This tops Foyd-Pac, Floyd-Hatton, Dre-Kovalev and everything in between. I believed in Spence, I spoke up for Spence, I advocated for Spence and though I got **** for it I never waivered in my belief in him. Congratulations Errol Spence....you are the TRUTH!!!
          Sounds like the way I felt after Tyson Fury beat Wlad!

Enjoy it mate, your boy did good.

Comment

It's the same reason I though Julian Williams would beat Charlo. I underestimated that Charlo just became champ, and he was just as hungry to stay on top.

Kell showed his worth as well. How he came on after the Knockdown is the stuff of legends. Great great fight.
            talent is great you see it all the time though and pretty much anyone who gets a bit of shine has the talent. Guy that will to keep their nose to the grindstone constantly working hard honing their craft is the rarest of traits. You never know how long a guy can keep that up, because that sort of greed for success is insanely rare, but to me it seems like Spence gets it.

Kell Brook is a very good fighter, he fought dudes other guys didn't really want to and he didn't go in there to really make the fights a boxing contests which honestly would have benefited him more in my opinion. He went in there fought it out and really fought to the end. No shame for those kinds of efforts no matter the results

Comment

I have genuinely never been so happy. This tops Foyd-Pac, Floyd-Hatton, Dre-Kovalev and everything in between. I believed in Spence, I spoke up for Spence, I advocated for Spence and though I got **** for it I never waivered in my belief in him. Congratulations Errol Spence....you are the TRUTH!!!
              You are so happy you finally have a black fighter thats half as good and exciting as GGG? Damn just imagine you were an openminded boxing fan, you could have enjoyed that a feeling many many times a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Getcho Texas ass outta here!!
                Lol I am from New York bro, born and bread. I just know special when I see it!

Comment

Spence was the hungrier fighter. Brook was happy just being the opponent when he fought Golovkin. If you did it once, you'll easily resort to just being the opponent when things get tough. Spence is going to be hard to beat with his calm demeanor, his hunger, and his confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    You are so happy you finally have a black fighter thats half as good and exciting as GGG? Damn just imagine you were an openminded boxing fan, you could have enjoyed that a feeling many many times a long time ago.
                    Why are you so obsessed with race? Projection much? I have been a GGG fan before you even started posting on these boards. I am happy because I believed in him since the 2012 Olympics and he proved me right. Like usual.

Comment

I think him not fighting since August affected him, hopefully we don't see him out for that long again, But yeah this is a massive win for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X