Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groves looking better than he has in a while. Still herky-jerky, but the best he's looked post-Froch. That said, I think he's already gassed himself. lol He's half the speed he was when he started the round.

Comment

• Groves' lack of inside game is gonna get him in trouble.

Comment

• This is gonna be good, 1-0 Chudinov after the good start from Groves

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Did you see their face to face deal where they were taking digs at each other? I suspected Brook was maybe gay but that cemented it for me. He was teasing him like kids do when they have a crush on each other.
          Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

• Good round for both. Can go either way. Groves busier, but Chudi landed better shots and dictated the action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vape View Post
              Groves gets ktfo!
              its what im calling, dude is making grooves all kinds of uncomfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                Europe will NEVER ever accept Turkey into the EU. WAAAAAY to many human right violations that Turkey refuses to acknowledge.

Islam and democracy are not compatible...It's a fact. Islam needs a reformation FACT.
                Yeah because democracy worked in having the majority of the people favor Hillary over Trump right. To say "Islam" and democracy "doesn't work" is a European narrative or else "Islamic culture and families" in the USA - which are traditional in nature like in Europe because they are new generation immigrants since the 20th Century - proves that Americans didn't care for muslim styles before 9/11. But people are suckers for propaganda.

Turkey doenst need Europe, just like the British ego of Brexit.

Comment

• HAHA ugly kid getting stopped

Comment

• Groves' jitteriness makes me think he'd be very vulnerable to feints, but then again Chudinov doesn't seem that sort of guy

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                      Groves' jitteriness makes me think he'd be very vulnerable to feints, but then again Chudinov doesn't seem that sort of guy
                      90% of boxers today have forgetten what damn feints are.

Comment

Working...
                      X