Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Slams Critics Calling For Him To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight viable opposition at your weight class, without stipulations like catchweights, or making lightweights move up and fight you at 154. Stop being a Diva *****, and rematch Trout, or fight Charlo or Lara. **** all these cherry pics. **** all these cherry pics while still demanding top dollar. Cotto's arse needs to retire. Nobody wants to see him in bull**** match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      I do not call Clottey a bum OR an elite fighter, for the record.

Yup Clottey,

Victoriano Sosa, Lovemore N'Dou, Randall Bailey, DeMarcus Corley, Ricardo Torres, Paul Malignaggi, Carlos Quintana, Zab Judah, Yuri Foreman, Ricardo Mayorga, Daniel Geale

That dude is just a hater

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I never thought Cotto Would fight for this long. He's one of my favorite fighters of the past generation.

You forget this dude came up at the same time as guys like Ricky hatton and Vivian Harris.

I never really felt Cotto loved the sport enough to fight this long, but clearly he does.

Great point and good post!

Comment

Cotto should of fought GGG when he had that mw belt, instead Cotto pussied out. :/

Comment

Cotto vs Margarito III would be epic! Complete sell out no matter where the fight takes place! Might even do well on PPV with a decent undercard!
            Saludos a caguas P.R. Desde tijuana B.C.

Comment

Cotto should fight the winner of GGG/Canelo and call it a day. Hes not going to make millions without anybody else. Cotto paid his dues so im guessing thats why the cherry pick. Back in the day i would of love to see him vs Hatton, tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Cotto only takes two types of fights

1) Bums, who he easily beats

2) Elite fighters who whoop him but pay him a lot

He never fights in that middle ground
                He fought in that middle ground, he lost to Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                  Cotto vs Margarito III would be epic! Complete sell out no matter where the fight takes place! Might even do well on PPV with a decent undercard!
                  Saludos a caguas P.R. Desde tijuana B.C.

That's another option as well.
                  Cotto-Margarito III. Margarito needs to stay somewhat busy though. He hasn't fought since August of last year.
                  Last edited by The Time; 05-27-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Cotto only takes two types of fights

1) Bums, who he easily beats

2) Elite fighters who whoop him but pay him a lot

He never fights in that middle ground
                    this made me laugh.

Comment

As long as he can keep milking the big fat Puerto Rican cow, he should keep fighting. I would. I really don't care for any of his fights, since I'm not a fan

Comment

Working...
                      X