Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford Is Thriving And Shining Because Of Top Rank Lacks Of Opponents!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    If he's not getting it every fight it's not guaranteed. Stop trying to change the definition is words to justify Pac pricing himself out of the fight
    You don't get it..i had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
      You don't get it..i had enough.
      You don't get it. That's not his guarantee. Obviously there are clauses/conditions in his contract that allows Top Rank to pay him less because that's what's been happening. If he were guaranteed that amount he'd be getting it. Stop saying that's his guarantee because it's not. He's pricing himself out

Comment

But a lot of y'all picked him to lose to Postol

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          But a lot of y'all picked him to lose to Postol
          He's the king of 140.

But his true test of greatness will be at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            He's the king of 140.

But his true test of greatness will be at 147
            I actually agree with you for the first time ever

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
              Kellerman basically alluded to crawford looks good but we dont know how how good cause he is fighting all these subpar fighters so we cant say yet if crawford is really the next great fighter.

Agree or disagree.
              ... you're only trolling, right?...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Didnt u hear RJJ say that Pac should take the fight of money was worth it if not why shohld he?

I think Pacquiao should listen to u and make a fight with a dangerous guy for small money cause u want to.

I think at this stage, Crawford beats Pac but 20 millions for a guy lime him is what he is worth.

Pricing himself out?GTFOH..

Pricing himself out is Garcia asking for 40mill for Pac.

Asking for ur guaranteed purse vs a prime dangerous guy like Crawford is normal. It might be his last fight...
                I hear excuses.

Manny wasn't going to make that kind of money except against TBE at a time when TBE had way more significant victories than Crawford.

I think 10 million is fair, given where Crawford is vs. Manny vs. Floyd. Crawford would be the one at a significant disadvantage going up. Manny would likely be much more dangerous moving down, so it's not this big risk you're calling out.

The worst that happens is a repeat of Mayweather/Pacquiao with Manny getting embarrassed over 12. I think that's worth 10 million at most.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I hear excuses.

Manny wasn't going to make that kind of money except against TBE at a time when TBE had way more significant victories than Crawford.

I think 10 million is fair, given where Crawford is vs. Manny vs. Floyd. Crawford would be the one at a significant disadvantage going up. Manny would likely be much more dangerous moving down, so it's not this big risk you're calling out.

The worst that happens is a repeat of Mayweather/Pacquiao with Manny getting embarrassed over 12. I think that's worth 10 million at most.
                  Pacquiao both made 20 million in the Rios/Bradley/Algerie fight so that theory is thrown out of the window. Roach explained that not getting the 20 million in the Vargas fight was a form of "Break" and then when they still wouldn't get a 20 million gurantee they go to Khan, when the Khan fight falls through, with no one to fight for the schedule, Pacquiao chose Horn, taking the fight with lesser money that to be inactive at all. If you can't understand that then you have an Agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Pacquiao both made 20 million in the Rios/Bradley/Algerie fight so that theory is thrown out of the window. Roach explained that not getting the 20 million in the Vargas fight was a form of "Break" and then when they still wouldn't get a 20 million gurantee they go to Khan, when the Khan fight falls through, with no one to fight for the schedule, Pacquiao chose Horn, taking the fight with lesser money that to be inactive at all. If you can't understand that then you have an Agenda.
                    More excuses. The fight needs to get made point blank period.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      More excuses. The fight needs to get made point blank period.
                      The fight can get made, when they have the 20 million guarantee in the contract for Pacquiao.

You see, what you are trying to imply is that "Oh no he didn't accept the fight because money! OH he ducked!" This is the same one dimensional point of view that I kept seeing on and on and on.

This is like Danny Garcia saying "Wait, I was supposed to get 3 million to fight Thurman, why am I only getting 1 million when it is said in the contract I get 3 million! HEck I'll just fight (Name of the fighter) for 500,000 Dollars" Do you blame him?

You are probably the same folks that would blame Pacquiao not taking the 40 million FLoyd offered in 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X