This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    I'm going with the faster guy with the better stamina and athleticism.
    im going with the guy who'd better

Comment

Using the tragedy of Gerald McClellan is going to far : we should have some limit and respect for these warriors that enter the ring for battle and even die for our entertainment. I go in the Brits but theres a line I wont cross...you OP are thirsty for attention and need to get a life.

Comment

Before the AJ vs Wladimir fight everyone & his dog said Wladimir was washed up & couldn't pull the trigger. Add to the fact he was last in competitive action on November 2015. It was meant to be a piece of cake for Josh. He went life & death.

To all the people saying Wilder has no chance or ONLY a punchers chance, I think you're hugely mistaken. Once the bell goes who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Stamina speed and reflexes is the safer bet.

Vlad is 41 and coming off a loss and a long layoff.

Plus he's been whipped in his PRIME by Ross Purrity Brewster and that Golfer.
          He doesn't even have good reflexes though, Washington was jabbing him to pieces until he started backing off which gave Wilder the chance to throw some bombs.

Wlad 41 or not would destroy Stiverne who is Wilder's best win to date, probably in about 4 rounds too.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Before the AJ vs Wladimir fight everyone & his dog said Wladimir was washed up & couldn't pull the trigger. Add to the fact he was last in competitive action on November 2015. It was meant to be a piece of cake for Josh. He went life & death.

To all the people saying Wilder has no chance or ONLY a punchers chance, I think you're hugely mistaken. Once the bell goes who knows.
            Hmm wouldn't really say that's true, most people were unsure and thought Wlad would come in much better than he did against Fury and let his hands go, as he did. We'll see what happens if Wilder and Joshua do fight though & i'll give people who said Wilder would win credit if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
              He doesn't even have good reflexes though, Washington was jabbing him to pieces until he started backing off which gave Wilder the chance to throw some bombs.

Wlad 41 or not would destroy Stiverne who is Wilder's best win to date, probably in about 4 rounds too.
              Washington wasn't backing off. He tried to press the action more and got careless, he said so himself

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                man I enjoyed much more of your posts when you pretended to be a black man in Tyrone biggums
                Tyrone was the man!! Funniest poster on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                  Hmm wouldn't really say that's true, most people were unsure and thought Wlad would come in much better than he did against Fury and let his hands go, as he did. We'll see what happens if Wilder and Joshua do fight though & i'll give people who said Wilder would win credit if he does.
                  There was a fair few who thought so. He couldn't let his hands go vs Fury because Fury disarmed him. Styles make fights. Wlad could let his hands go vs AJ because AJ is there to be hit.

Josh would be favorite but once the bell goes it's a first punch landed kind of scenario. These two HW's in particular can knock any Human out on earth, they're beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    This should be an auto-ban

no kidding. mclellan is mostly blind and almost completely deaf. has violent mood swings. can't take care of himself and is a burden to his family. hasn't made money in decades. boxing can be sad, sad sad. i hope TS is banned permanently.

Comment

Working...
                    X