Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    ....You won

It's over....leave him and his agenda alone....he will not listen.
    You're right. I'm tired of typing the same thing over and over. There's no point.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You're right. I'm tired of typing the same thing over and over. There's no point.
      ...just wipe the shi.t off your boots and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by toff View Post
        afraid of needles remember.
        Research it Pac never said he was afraid of needles

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
          Research it Pac never said he was afraid of needles
          Pac never refuted the claim made by his trainer and promoter that he was scared of needles.

Comment

• Funny how this article ignored the fact that
            Arum claims they received a TUE from USADA.
            Every accusation from that point on is pure bull****.

Pact@rds just eat it up. The lies don't even make logical sense. He went through the process and received a therapeutic use exemption for drugs that aren't banned for an undisclosed injury??? Lol

All team Pac did was call usada and ask if a particular drug/treatment was banned then hung up the phone. Clowns.

I bet if I took the time to fact check the rest of the interview you would find most of it are lies.
            Last edited by Dosumpthin; 09-03-2016, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              Funny how this article ignored the fact that
              Arum claims they received a TUE from USADA.
              Every accusation from that point on is pure bull****.

Pact@rds just eat it up. The lies don't even make logical sense. He went through the process and received a therapeutic use exemption for drugs that aren't banned for an undisclosed injury??? Lol

All team Pac did was call usada and ask if a particular drug/treatment was banned then hung up the phone. Clowns.

I bet if I took the time to fact check the rest of the interview you would find most of it are lies
              Don't even bother.

Comment

Man, I just can't resist. It's stupid of me...but it helps pass the time on a lazy Sunday morning.
                I feel you. I like divk slapping t@rds. It's like putting your hand on a lil t@rds head while his short arms swing at nothing but air, while trying to hit you.

Spoon23 is back spewing his PAC is my lord & savior bullcrap and other t@rds congratulating him, and circle jerking.

Honestly, I never imagined how idiotic fanatics can be.

They got PAC tramp stamps on their backs with arrows pointing to their culo's with the words, "for PAC only!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Awww someone's feelings got hurt.. hahaha
                  Spoon23, you are still trying to resurrect PAC??? Your loyalty is more than commendable.

Has ADPO chimed in yet?

Like you I haven't been posting much lately. I am gonna post every now and again just on topics I find idiotic or extremely interesting.

This is an idiotic discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Don't even bother.
                    I'll just assume his Ali stories are grossly exaggerated.

But I'm tempted to find out how many times VADA charged Arum only 20k for testing manny.

Comment

So you have a problem with that particular WADA lab. Great. Good for you.

LMAO. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HYPERTONIC SALINE IS?????

Damn, man. You've embarrassed yourself again. It's so easy to dismiss the bullshlt you pull out of your ass...but whenever I feel I should take some time out to look through your shlt, it's always such an embarrassment for you. Just stop...and read carefully.

Of course 3% saline should be used in an emergency. It's Hypertonic Saline! WADA gave this as an example of CASES where IV may be used and it DOES NOT mean that it is the only case, which is why it says CASES. Would WADA allow normal saline to be used to treat hyponatremia? I don't see why not:

"Hyponatremia is an important and common clinical problem. The etiology is multifactorial. Hyponatremia may be euvolemic, hypovolemic or hypervolemic. Proper interpretation of the various laboratory tests helps to differentiate the various types of hyponatremia. Treatment varies with the nature of onset -acute or chronic, severity and symptoms. Normal saline forms the mainstay of treatment for hypovolemic hyponatremia while 3% NaCl and fluid restriction are important for euvolemic hyponatremia."

Now you must be wondering what hypovolemic hyponatremia is. Well, here you go:

Low volume hyponatremia
                      The hypovolemia (extracellular volume loss) is due to total body sodium loss. The hyponatremia is caused by a relatively smaller loss in total body water.

Prolonged periods of exercise may be a cause, known as exercise-associated hyponatremia (EAH). It is common in marathon runners and participants of other endurance events.[17] The use of MDMA can result in hyponatremia. This likely occurs as a result of fluid loss via sweating and replacement with water without electrolytes.

Pretty interesting stuff, huh?

Now, one more time:
                      "It is the responsibility of the supervising physician to evaluate the medical legitimacy of the clinical indication for any TUE application involving the use of IV infusion."

Mayweather's application and approval was sent TO WADA. So what does that tell you?
                      You are too funny. Every time you get caught, you call me out instead of looking in the mirror.

The only person that should be "embarrassed" and is "pulling SH$t out of your ass" is YOU! YOU are the one who kept on bringing up "HYPERTONIC SALINE FOR SYMPTOMATIC HYPONATREMIA" since WADA said its the type of case where it would be acceptable. Now that I pointed out that its all BS and that there is no way that Floyd could have had that, you want me to read?

As I kept telling you but you still go there, Floyd in no way had this issue so stop it. Even what you put in bold says that "Proper interpretation of the various laboratory tests helps to differentiate the various types of hyponatremia". Floyd did not do that.

Even his IV which consisted of saline and vitamins should throw this possibility out but again, Floyd would have then gone to a hospital setting, got properly tested and had lab results, then they would know which type of HYPONATREMIA it was. Floyd would more than likely have been monitored in the hospital for a while and the fight may have had to have been cancelled. For sure if the conclusion is that it was as bad as WADA's example.

Floyd was not doing no marathon on the day of the weigh-in. That would have been stupid. Floyd is in a setting where he was in control of the situation. He could drink and eat what he could have as long as he made weight and he made weight EASILY, according to FLOYD!!!

Dr Ariza was monitoring Maidana closely before his fight with Floyd but I'm quite sure that Floyd would have been pampered (monitored) even more in the last few days leading up to the fight. There is video of Floyd even asking what he should drink. It was all carefully managed.

Now, one more time:
                      The doctor that was available and Floyd thanked was Dr Alex Ariza . Start with this information and you will soon realize that Floyd was NOT dehydrated to the point where he needed an IV.

Floyd's application was sent to WADA. I told you that WADA does not have a special wand that can magically determine that there was a well planned cover-up.

Here is an obvious case that has gone on for a while but WADA only followed thru once they were pressured due to media, athletes and so on coming out ... even then they didn't go far enough, people have criticized:
                      "Some athletes from other countries have criticized WADA, alleging that the agency has been reluctant to investigate Russia despite multiple tips over several years. WADA officials stated that the agency lacked the authority to carry out its own investigations .... the letter (by many groups of athletes and people) criticized the WADA organization for inaction and silence until the media became involved and said that athlete confidence in the anti-doping system had been "shattered".

Comment

Working...
                      X