Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People have been asking why there's been so many blow outs this post season. For me it's simple, players just lack fire and toughness now, they're soft. These days guys run to twitter to express awe and amazement about their competition. What kind of **** is that? What happened to guys wanting to bust that ass? These guys are just happy to make their millions and not get hurt. Completely spoiled...

Comment

• The league just made itself look foolish. I still don't see the Cavs winning game 5 even without Draymond. He hasn't done **** in this series with the exception of game 2.

Comment

• Its about GOD DAMN TIME that Thugmond Green got suspended.

LONG LONG TIME COMING i tell you what.

This guy gets away with a lot of taunts that would have been called on lesser players. Illegal picks galore, and just a guy who has no impulse control.

a guy stepping over you give you right to take a swipe at a man's balls? where are you right now dude? you are in a nationally scratch that, internationally televised mainstream sporting event. control yourself.

it was obvious lebron was EGGING him to get a reaction. knowing that you already have a target on your back you still do this?

prolly doenst even matter.

until it does.

Thugmond Green = new Rasheed Wallace.

Comment

• I would get it they suspended Green in the previous series for the kick but I seen Lebron throw Green down and try to step over him when he tried to get up. Green is being suspended for defending Lebron too well. What a load of ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            The league just made itself look foolish. I still don't see the Cavs winning game 5 even without Draymond. He hasn't done **** in this series with the exception of game 2.
            i guess defense don't count...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              i guess defense don't count...
              His defense hasn't had a big impact on this series. They don't need him to beat the Cavs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                His defense hasn't had a big impact on this series. They don't need him to beat the Cavs.
                If you dont't see how valuable he has been, you don't know basketball....how about keeping Thompson honest on the glass while not compromising ball movement on offense...how about being the lead rebounder for gsw...since you seem to love stats, how about that plus minus..how about him and iggy forcing so many turnovers from Lebron....why do you think he leads gsw in minutes?

GSW can win without him but that doesn't mean he isn't doing more than his share out there...
                Last edited by -Hyperion-; 06-12-2016, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Draymond is not allowed in Oracle for game 5?

Sucks if they win.

He'll be in the parking lot pouring champagne on himself.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BGkn4z8A...gged=dubnation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGknsocj...gged=dubnation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGknc7po...gged=dubnation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGknS0eo...gged=dubnation

Somebody work their magic..............

Comment

• I swear I saw this and was beyond baffled!
                      I expect someone like Curry & Iggy to both go ballistic on Lebron in Game 5. They'll be celebrating and they'll have Draymond on FaceTime so he can experience the win from outside the stadium

Comment

Working...
                      X