Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Felix Verdejo the next Juanma Lopez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Felix Verdejo the next Juanma Lopez?

I feel Arum is over protecting Verdejo and feeding him bums. Once the kid steps up he will be exposed. Just wait.

Originally posted by TBE vs GGG View Post
    I feel Arum is over protecting Verdejo and feeding him bums. Once the kid steps up he will be exposed. Just wait.
    You should be able to mention a name that would expose him. Otherwise, it's a weak division.

Comment

He has yet to fight a boxer that boxrec rates in the top 50. He seems to have almost no killer instinct. He has fast hands and decent power but I don't think he is a future champion. If he is this big future star then he needs to fight better fighters and prove it.

Comment

I don't know what's happening with Verdejo. It seems like they lost a lot of confidence in him.
        Juan Martinez won't help Felix in any way imo.
        Best of luck to Felix, but I just don't see what this fight does for him.

Comment

I have not been impressed with this dude at all.

Comment

How many taxi cab drivers did Canelo face early in his carrier??

Look where he is now (not that I am impressed at all by him either) to me he lost to Lara & Austin Trout but that's another $20.00

I think Verdejo is being managed the way it should be slow no rush. If he is fed to the lions ya'll talk crap and if not as his case now you still talk crap.

He will be ok once he fully heals from his surgery. He will be a good champ lets give him time to marinate and learn some more.

Comment

I think he's a good fighter. He has shown a lot of potential. However, he has fought no one and his first time facing a halfway decent opponent he didn't look impressive at all. He still has time to grow and develop. When he faces a tough Mexican fighter then we will know what he's made of. Mexicans seem to be the truth tellers of boxing. If you're the real deal you can beat them but if you're not they will eat you alive and spit you out.

Comment

Difference is Juanma had HEART and real cojones. Verdejo is a sissy with no heart, a fraud with the personality of a brick. And I am Puerto Rican by the way.

Comment

Working...
                X