Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook beef turns real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be obvious you just left an anti black rally and were looking for the first black kid to kill

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      yeah, i hear you

what if it was just the 2 kids? lol

would suck to try to break that nonsense up, only to have suge knight come at you with a shank, you pull your heater out and blast him. justice for trayvon all over again!
      Knight probably hired the two juniors to stage that.

And If WSHH doesn't pay him somehow twice what he demanded........he'll use that shank on the production staff.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Knight probably hired the two juniors to stage that.

And If WSHH doesn't pay him somehow twice what he demanded........he'll use that shank on the production staff.
        ha

what do you think the chances are that the kid who got beat has some sort of permanent damage? the kicks were too much. it was obvious neither one of them could fight their way out of a paper bag. they should've just hugged it out and gone back to e-beefing.

Comment

Ok, I aint read this thread, but if R-Dub and R!zzle is up in this hoe, count me in for the next few minutes(My black ass gotta be up at 4 in the morning. ).

Comment

ha

what do you think the chances are that the kid who got beat has some sort of permanent damage? the kicks were too much. it was obvious neither one of them could fight their way out of a paper bag. they should've just hugged it out and gone back to e-beefing.
            I think he's alright.

In fact he probably has no memory of what happened at all.

Just went to sleep, woke up pretty sore around the mouth area.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Ok, I aint read this thread, but if R-Dub and R!zzle is up in this hoe, count me in for the next few minutes(My black ass gotta be up at 4 in the morning. ).
              haha whats up brotha?!?!?

Comment

haha whats up brotha?!?!?
                Whats goin on mah Ace? Its good havin you back round these parts bruh. **** just looked at the vid with the sound off in slow mo. Maybe my ass is gettin old, am I the only one who thought they shoulda took all that westlin to the grass?

Comment

Working...
                X