Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If The Impossible Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then you can say good bye to the 1% chance of Pac-Mayweather happening.

Comment

Pac doesn't need Mosley throw a fight that he's going to dominate easily. This is coming from a HUGE Mosley fan. I met Shane and his dad years ago, and then again at a public workout, so I can safely say even as a Mosley fan, he is getting beat up in this fight. Shane is well past his prime and has been for years. Can he still be competative in the division? Yes. Can he beat Pac? Not a chance. Pac has a great chin, we all know that.

FYI just the fact that you even said Mosley will throw the fight, I don't even have to tell you how silly that comment was.

Comment

Pac will just go down to 140 and fight Bradley,Marquez,Khan ect... His team will say that fighting bigger fighters has taken a physical toll on Manny and that he isnt as focused anymore due to his job in congress.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
          And Shane Mosley beats Manny Pacquiao? I mean, where does Manny go from there? He'll have been beaten by a 40 year old fighter who's clearly past his prime. Obviously, I don't think it will happen, but I also don't think it's out of the question. Mosley clearly had Floyd reeling in round two of their fight, and if he'd put together some more punches, quite possibly could have put Floyd away. Shane has a sturdy chin. We all know that. If Manny tries to mix it up with Shane on the inside, (like he normally does with most opponents) and gets caught with something huge, and can't recover...........and somehow LOSES. What's left of Manny Pacquiao? I mean.........where does he go from there? Quite frankly, I don't see it happening in a million years, seeing as Mosley signed with Top Rank for this fight, and will most likely throw the fight. (I hate to say it, but that's just the way I feel.) But if he does somehow show up and fight, and WINS..............where does that leave Pacquiao? I mean, I know he still has a MASSIVE fanbase, and will draw no matter who he fights..........but will he be regarded as a p4p fighter after losing to a 40+ year old fighter? Seems like this is a nothing to gain, and everything to lose type fight for Pacman, IMO. If he wins, it doesn't really do much for him. And if he loses (somehow) it basically ruins him. What do you all think?
          Mosley will be juiced up in this fight and so he wont gas.If he beats Manny which he might Manny will just get better steroids and fight bums to rebuild his padded resume

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Pac will just go down to 140 and fight Bradley,Marquez,Khan ect... His team will say that fighting bigger fighters has taken a physical toll on Manny and that he isnt as focused anymore due to his job in congress.
            Manny's head alone weighs 140lbs so he wont be able to make 140 anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Manny will just get better steroids
              Using your amazing logic, why wouldn't he just get the best "steroids" in the beginning? Hey, let's go use steroids, but let's take the worst ones available.

Comment

, @ Mosley throwing the fight and @ better steroids

WTF is wrong with you guys? This forum is going down the shitter.

And, yes Pac can still make 140.
                Last edited by jrosales13; 02-11-2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                  then you can say good bye to the 1% chance of Pac-Mayweather happening.
                  Floyd could possibly land in jail.

"Let me tell you something man, everybody wants to see this Pacquiao fight. If that would have happened already, they would have Floyd in jail." -- Floyd Mayweather Sr., September 27, 2010

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8491.html

Comment

It would kill his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      It would kill his legacy.
                      Why?.............................

Comment

Working...
                      X