Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Passenger Meltdown on Airline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know the backstory but the guy she was yelling at seemed relatively calm for the most part. Dumb bïtch needs to be on no fly list if she acted like that unprovoked.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      She was taken into custody at LAX.
      link?????????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          What are you trying to say Larry? Were they acting up on airplanes? I think you have the wrong thread. Unless of course there is some veiled, cryptic message you are trying to get across.

Comment

What are you trying to say Larry? Were they acting up on airplanes? I think you have the wrong thread. Unless of course there is some veiled, cryptic message you are trying to get across.
            Naw he wasnt acting up on a plane..He just murdered random people, you know the weekly mass shootings we are getting lately..

Comment

Naw he wasnt acting up on a plane..He just murdered random people, you know the weekly mass shootings we are getting lately..
              Do you want to play the numbers game Larry? I promise you lose that one.

Comment

Do you want to play the numbers game Larry? I promise you lose that one.
                You mean the numbers against people clowning on planes versus mass shootings?? are you serious?

Comment

You mean the numbers against people clowning on planes versus mass shootings?? are you serious?
                  You brought murder into the thread. I will ask again, do you still want to play a numbers game?

Comment

Working...
                  X