Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you remain a fan or stop being a fan of Antonio Margarito once caught cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you remain a fan or stop being a fan of Antonio Margarito once caught cheating?

For me, I stopped being a fan.

still a fan
    18.42%
    no longer a fan
    50.00%
    was never a fan
    31.58%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 04-11-2019, 10:39 AM.

disliked him even more than before

Comment

Caught with what??? NEVER seen any real substance besides HBO's propaganda against him because he deflowered their baby Cotto. The Mosley fight was another fight in which a "Juiced" to the gills Shane beat a Flu stricken didnt train for 2 weeks Margarito.

Anyways... Yeah, I remained a fan.

Comment

I never thought he was a big deal. First fight I saw with him was against clottey and I thought he lost that fight. So I always thought he was a match up guy. The scandal was shameless and total disgrace. He did have some big fights and was in the mix for a while tho.

Comment

I'll always be a Margarito fan. He took Cotto's soul and made him quit. As for the handwraps controversy I believe the California commission railroaded him.

Comment

Never was too big a fan although I thought he was a good fighter. Getting caught before the Mosley fight cast a shadow though

Comment

traces of calcium and sulfur != plaster of paris

Still a fan...

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
                traces of calcium and sulfur != plaster of paris

Still a fan...
                Most dinners have traces of calcium and sulfur are you eating plaster of paris?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Most dinners have traces of calcium and sulfur are you eating plaster of paris?
                  Do boxers eat with their gloves on or something? News to me that.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosking View Post
                    Do boxers eat with their gloves on or something? News to me that.
                    He said traces of calcium and sulfur = plaster of paris. Which is wrong. There'd be a lot more than traces if it was plaster of paris.

There's also the fact that Margarito would have beat the **** out of Cotto again if he didn't have a damaged eye from the Pacquiao fight. Cotto was gassing exactly the same way.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-11-2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X