Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S~T~J View Post
    Glad to hear you are home and well.

Go grab a beer on my behalf
    Thanks Sir Tom mah man.. I just dusted off some breakfast with the Wife, and now have my 3rd cup of Crown 16 in mand bro. Tryin to pick up, like I never left homeboy.
    Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    And wouldn't you know it? JUST as I type that and finish my first beer, my phone blows up, and I gotta bounce for a bit.

Be back in a little while, Chief. Don't go passing out on my ass : You and me got business to tend to, tonight.
    Dont worry bringer mah homie. I shall be here bruh. With drink in hand. I night hafta hit the liquor stoe again though, cause I'm runnin low in Crown 16.
    Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Pea. HERE.
    MAH Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the damn deal SP50?!?!?!? Glad to see you stop by bruh.

Comment

Dispatching. Like a.....

I actually don't like it, Chief. Too many variables.

Why can't muthafuka's think for them selves?

Enough of my bullish. It's booty time..

Comment

Welcome home Chief!

Glad to see you made it back safe and sound. Enjoy your time home

Comment

Dropping back for a bit, did you hit up the liquor store yet, Chief?

I was so tempted to pick up a bottle while I was out, myself, but I left my debit card here at the pad, like a dopey bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Dispatching. Like a.....

I actually don't like it, Chief. Too many variables.

Why can't muthafuka's think for them selves?

Enough of my bullish. It's booty time..

I know thats right Pea bruh. You can never go wrong when you reduce the amount of variables bruh. Now spam this thread wit teh bootay!!!!!!
            Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
            Welcome home Chief!

Glad to see you made it back safe and sound. Enjoy your time home
            Thank you BL. Its good to be back fa sho. I done crushed this bottle of Crown, and now its time fa more. Damn if I done picked up the bottle like I never left. Tryin to get my tolerance back to acceptable levels once again.

Comment

Working out the liver is as essential as working out the body, IMO.

Comment

Dropping back for a bit, did you hit up the liquor store yet, Chief?

I was so tempted to pick up a bottle while I was out, myself, but I left my debit card here at the pad, like a dopey bastard.
                Not yet Bringer mah homie. I wanted to kill this bottle 1st, so me and the Mrs, put in some work and crushed what was left, and we finna hit the stoe in a few to re-up. I been fukin round on Virtual DJ Screwin and choppin.

Comment

Working out the liver is as essential as working out the body, IMO.
                  Absolutely my man. You MUST have a strong mind in order to have a strong body. And teh liquor is the key to a successful mind.

Comment

Nice to hear you've been hitting virtual DJ, I find stuff like that to be oddly calming, myself. Audio mixing, video editing, digital art, all that stuff "soothes" me, for lack of a better term. And it's also a good time killer.

How's is the lovely missus, anyway? Ecstatic about your return, no doubt. Have you eaten, yet? If I were in your shoes, the first thing I'd have done was taken the significant other out for a large (and expensive) dinner to celebrate the return.

I don't imagine you were eating filet mignon over there.

Comment

Damn Chief, I get no love?

Comment

Working...
                      X