Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Andrade Hasn't Fought Anybody, He's Very Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the REAL Andrade fan please stand up??? And tell me how many times you’ve watched his fights live??? Or even one of his fights twice??? Yeah that’s what I thought....

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      I'm sure that Rocky bum and Liam Smith were so exciting and beat hall of fame fighters huh, Canelo?

Chavez junior, so exciting, with a hall of fame career.

Exactly, it's just excuses to avoid the hardest style. It's not like boxers are in the ring fighting but enjoying what the competition is doing. Lame af

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
        Exactly, it's just excuses to avoid the hardest style. It's not like boxers are in the ring fighting but enjoying what the competition is doing. Lame af
        Hardest fight??? You ever boxed??? Fkn chasing a guy around the ring is NOT hard.

Comment

Fighting Kovalov is a TRU LHW is hard for a MW. Fighting a guy with ZERO KO power and wants to dance for 12 rounds is just annoying...

I think they will fight eventually and all these Andrade fans I bet $10,000 Andrade doesn’t TKO Canelo. I’ll even give you 10:1 odds lol hard fight????

Comment

Back footed Pitty pat slaps! Really a hard fight??? It’s like fighting a fast kid who stole something and is running for his life.... You just got to catch them.

Comment

I hope Canelo fights Andrade and shows up with a Pokémon hat!

Comment

This is no different than when Keith wanted to fight Floyd and Floyd said he was nobody

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                  Exactly. I'm actually motivated to make a thread about this.
                  Do it punk!
                  You punk ass hater!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    I enjoyed Andrade’s last fight and Canelo is hardly exciting either
                    Quit lying punk!
                    Nobody enjoys watching Andrade fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      So sick of these Canelo fans saying who has so and so fought to deserve a shot at the cash cow. Who the hell did Canelo fight to deserve a shot at Mayweather besides Trout and either overmatched guys or guys that were way past their prime? So he gets the chance to fight the head guy but all these other guys have to jump through all these hoops to get a shot. It's made even worse that these guys have actual titles that Canelo should want but nope.
                      Yes punk! That's actually how it works! When you have a huge fan base like Canelo does then you go to the front of the line and you get the fights you want.
                      That's how the business side of Boxing works. It always has!
                      You stupid dumb motherfuccer!

Comment

Working...
                      X