Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went out on a second date with a girl. She thought I was gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just *****, what are you all so scared of?

Comment

• Originally posted by CORN POP View Post
      It's just *****, what are you all so scared of?

I got a green K from you and I was like who the f**k is Corn Pop?

Lol, I didn't know that was you. I'll green k you back when I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        No I did pay for stuff. I just didn’t pay for the food. I paid for her ticket to get in and I picked her up and drove her there and back.

And she said she was into boxing. She said her old man used to box and she likes Pacquiao, so I thought it would be a good date. She was into the Pacquiao fight I could tell.
        First off, Dating sucks, it is very unnatural and one theme these guys have been trying to tell you is when you are on a date you are always in the spotlight.

Its one of those things about being a guy that suck, Women can be approached, and are allowed a bit more leniency.

First off, maybe I am old fashioned...If I take a lady out I am paying. It is because it creates confidence and shows you are there to take care of her.

Second off, watch things like what you order...they will, and do, reflect on you, absolutely.

Third off, smile and joke, try to be easy going, not easy to do in a dating scenario... Its all about confidence.

You just have to get out there...instead of dates, try to meet people at an activity, it is easier to deal with.

When I took my wife on her first date I had a reputation as a womanizer because I hung around another guy who was...and he was a real cheapskate and skank. But I went to a small graduate school and not many people chased women!

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          I mentioned none of the above

This is pertaining to women you are not planning to fook. This is friend zone material.

Again, we are trying to fook not go on jeopardy. Friendzone material. This is how you get friend zone fast. This is a no win, because even if you somehow out debate her, this will lower her attraction towards you.

Not sure what you are saying here, but i would love you hear about your friend zone count, as it should be quite astonishing.
          All i'm saying is that you're painting an incomplete picture of women. Sure there are women who will put security and finances over everything an over look everything else.. but that's not all women.

Your statement of depicting all women as money hungry, success chasing social ladder climbing robots is just blatantly false.

Women have feelings too, they have emotions and intellect and imagination and empathy, and pride, and honor, compassion, loyalty.

And my friendzone count is basically zero because when I like a girl I'm all in. I don't hold anything back. A girl either lets me in or she hates me because i've basically almost raped her lol. I'm impossibpe to friendzone.

And if a girl does deliberately friendzone me, then i'll leave her first, because at some point in my life, i took a long hard look at myself in the mirror, and told myself that I will never allow any woman to disrespect me again, I would die befor that happens. So if a woman even begins to disrepect me, i disrespect or leave her first. I don't tolerate disrespect.

You're talking to a grown ass man.
          Last edited by llll; 09-26-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Women's intuition is a powerful and accurate phenomena, you should trust it.

Comment

Now that I think about it, I kind of regret making this thread lol.

No one should know about this.
              Yeah...I’ve never been pro-alt but this thread probably deserved an alt

Comment

• You're supposed to grab them by the pu ssy. I thought everyone knew that by now.

Comment

Idk, maybe a 5.

Started creaming in my jeans when I read it.
                  Hahahah fuking hell man, did you ever hear back from this chick bro?

Comment

• Sorry to hear Bmorph about that girl.

Hence as long as your being yourself and trying to improve each day as a person (bit like boxing) thats all that matters.

Hence there are plenty more girls out there .
                    Last edited by Richard; 01-13-2020, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• I feel emasculated just by reading this.

I need a cigarette

Comment

Working...
                      X