Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you remain a fan or stop being a fan of Antonio Margarito once caught cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosking View Post
    I just think you're an idiot I have been lurking for a while before making an account and you never admit you're wrong. I said from the get go I don't know either way but neither do you so stfu.
    More likely you're an alt. We do know plaster of paris isn't made up of just "traces" of calcium and sulfur though don't we? We know they didn't find plaster of paris on Margarito.

Comment

I used to tell people to watch him. After he got caught the same people were telling me that I had a poor choice in recommending fighters.

I stopped being a fan after the Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        More likely you're an alt. We do know plaster of paris isn;t made up of just "traces" of calcium and sulfur though don't we?
        But you can't explain how it got there either so we both know you're talking out your arse don't we?

Comment

But you can't explain how it got there either so we both know you're talking out your arse don't we?
          Doesn't matter how it got there. Traces of it mean nothing. That's the point ******.

Comment

Doesn't matter how it got there. Traces of it mean nothing. That's the point ******.
            "don't worry about the traces of concrete in my gloves sir you can also find it outside on the floor" **** off mate you talk ****.

Comment

More likely you're an alt. We do know plaster of paris isn't made up of just "traces" of calcium and sulfur though don't we? We know they didn't find plaster of paris on Margarito.
              Here you are clowning again and trying to rewrite history. He took a year suspension. If he was innocent he would had sued the CSAC for millions.

His main trainer Capitillo admitted that he should had not placed those bricks in there and took the hit. Life time ban from boxing in the US. He tried to get re-instated and got denied.

Lets see how you are going to try to spin these facts

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Here you are clowning again and trying to rewrite history. He took a year suspension. If he was innocent he would had sued the CSAC for millions.

His main trainer Capitillo admitted that he should had not placed those bricks in there and took the hit. Life time ban from boxing in the US. He tried to get re-instated and got denied.

Lets see how you are going to try to spin these facts
                The ban is the opinion of the boxing board. I prefer facts. They found nothing in those wraps. FACT.

Comment

"don't worry about the traces of concrete in my gloves sir you can also find it outside on the floor" **** off mate you talk ****.
                  Does a concrete block only have "traces" of concrete? ******.

Comment

The ban is the opinion of the boxing board. I prefer facts. They found nothing in those wraps. FACT.
                    You are correct. They never found plaster in Margarito's gloves. That is a myth.

Comment

LOL, you are a clown. So their opinion go in his way of making millions with a nice suspension. It would had been better if you did not respond.

Comment

Working...
                      X