No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland Director On Macaulay Culkin: "I'm Not Outing Anyone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The kid himself said Michael slept on the floor and he slept on the bed.

So now that a kid has corroborated MJ's story will you tell me your rationale for believing a known liar?
    "If you loved me you would sleep on the bed" do you realize this makes him look even worse. a manipulative asshole lol

i mean even his nephew says nobody knows what was going on in the room because he'd be locked in there with the kids alone. how fucked up is that?

Comment

i think they woulda said something earlier. other kids were. he was a billionaire. they woulda taken a pic at least.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
        The kids mom had also accused a security guard of molestation. She also used her sons illness to garner sympathy and receive donations for his cancer treatment even though her insurance had already paid for it.
        EVERY! SINGLE! ONE! of his accusers were caught being liars and scammers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          "If you loved me you would sleep on the bed" do you realize this makes him look even worse. a manipulative asshole lol

i mean even his nephew says nobody knows what was going on in the room because he'd be locked in there with the kids alone. how fucked up is that?
          Because the other option was the kid sleeping on the floor. MJ said the kid should take the bed and he'll sleep on the floor.

You're taking **** out of context intentionally. Even though MJ explained it both videos and the kid did as well

And you still haven't told me what's your rationale for believing a known liar.

Comment

Because the other option was the kid sleeping on the floor. MJ said the kid should take the bed and he'll sleep on the floor.

You're taking **** out of context intentionally. Even though MJ explained it both videos and the kid did as well

And you still haven't told me what's your rationale for believing a known liar.
            i had already. you just ignore it.

ok, wanted to know. so you just choose who to believe. i choose to believe the guy that said he was molested when he was 7, whose life was ruined by that incident and couldn't come to realisation of what had happened to him until he was an adult and a father himself

many victims of child abuse come to terms with it as grown man/women. if you had seen the doc you'd know that becoming a parent affected them a lot. have you seen the documentary? you didn't answer

also, no other option but the bed or the floor? the ****er had his own themed park, he had many other rooms the whole "every time kids come to neverland they wanna stay with me" is BS, don't you find it a bit wierd that a 44 years old man wants to befriend a pre-teen? like seriously, would you become buddies with a 13 years old boy??

Comment

i had already. you just ignore it.

many victims of child abuse come to terms with it as grown man/women. if you had seen the doc you'd know that becoming a parent affected them a lot. have you seen the documentary? you didn't answer

also, no other option but the bed or the floor? the ****er had his own themed park, he had many other rooms the whole "every time kids come to neverland they wanna stay with me" is BS, don't you find it a bit wierd that a 44 years old man wants to befriend a pre-teen? like seriously, would you become buddies with a 13 years old boy??
              No I wouldn't become buddies with a 13 year old kid because I experienced a childhood that made me into the man I am today. MJ was the breadwinner in his family since he was 6 years old. No kinderagarten. No youth sports. No high school crush. No proms. No childhood whatsoever. He was chasing something he'd never had. Why do you think so many child stars turn out ****ed up? What would your life be like if you didn't experience the childhood you had?

Comment

No I wouldn't become buddies with a 13 year old kid because I experienced a childhood that made me into the man I am today. MJ was the breadwinner in his family since he was 6 years old. No kinderagarten. No youth sports. No high school crush. No proms. No childhood whatsoever. He was chasing something he'd never had. Why do you think so many child stars turn out ****ed up? What would your life be like if you didn't experience the childhood you had?
                Actually one of Jackson’s long time attorneys was asked this question and he gave a pretty good answer.

He said that a big reason Jackson actually preferred the company of kids was because he felt all the adults around him just wanted something from him. None were legit friends, all were looking to take advantage or had a motive to be friends with him. At least that’s how Mj felt.

Comment

so i answer your question but you don't answer mine ? and you keep asking me questions? that whole "he didn't have a childhood" is BS and you know it. you think he is the only person that grew without having a healthy childhood? do you know how many people work since child? lol you haven't seen the documentary, haven't you? those guy weren't just raped, jackson groomed them, seduced them, took andvantage of his position as their idol and then sexually abused them. that's what predators do.

and not all child stars turn out to be fucked up, just the ones that were abused one way or another. like macaulay culkin who was fucked by MJ and is still in denial

Comment

Court order showing the judge and prosecutor admitting there was no child **** found at Jackson's residence. I like to deal in the facts of the case. Not feelings or assumptions.

Comment

so i answer your question but you don't answer mine ? and you keep asking me questions? that whole "he didn't have a childhood" is BS and you know it. you think he is the only person that grew without having a healthy childhood? do you know how many people work since child? lol you haven't seen the documentary, haven't you? those guy weren't just raped, jackson groomed them, seduced them, took andvantage of his position as their idol and then sexually abused them. that's what predators do.

and not all child stars turn out to be fucked up, just the ones that were abused one way or another. like macaulay culkin who was fucked by MJ and is still in denial
                      Proof Robson lied under oath when he tried to sue the MJ estate. The judge told him no rational person would believe his story. Yet you believe him

[IMG]
                      [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X