Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you rather watch NEXT: AJ/Wilder, AJ/Fury, Wilder/Fury 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I'd like to see Joshua/Wilder just to watch the post fight reaction from some people on this forum lol Joshua will KTFO Wilder early, you can quote me on that

But THE fight at HW is and always has been Fury/Joshua despite of what that insufferable fanbase on here been saying since Wilder koed Stiverne in the rematch
    Red - delusional.

Comment

I would most want to see AJ vs Wilder next. AJ and Wilder both bring excitement and knockdowns and knockouts. Fury is a skilled boxer about as exciting to watch as watching paint dry. I have already seen Wilder vs Fury and it was not much of a fight with only 725 punches thrown by both boxers combined. The main excitement was due to Wilder dropping Fury twice.

Comment

Aj-Wilder and then Fury against the winner.

If Fuey fights Wilder again, we might never see AJ-Wilder because next time, Fury will KO Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          Aj-Fury. Rooted for fury last night, and wouldn’t mind seeing him outbox Joshua too. The only reason why I was hesitant to root for a total hummiliation was because i also want to see aj-wilder. But now it’s proven Fury is far superior.
          It's proven to you that Fury is far superior but not proven to many others who thought the draw was accurate or that Wilder should have won. When you are far superior to your opponent he doesn't almost knock you out twice in two different rounds. Some of the boxing writers thought Wilder won the fight. More thought that Fury won but certainly not everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            It's proven to you that Fury is far superior but not proven to many others who thought the draw was accurate or that Wilder should have won. When you are far superior to your opponent he doesn't almost knock you out twice in two different rounds. Some of the boxing writers thought Wilder won the fight. More thought that Fury won but certainly not everyone.
            When you were 3 years away from high level competition, on drugs, obessity and depression. You just don’t comeback and put on a performance like that against the reigning WBC champ without being superior.
            Out of the 36 minutes Wilder only had like 5 happy minutes in it. I like wilder a lot but it’s obvious he looked completely lost in there apart from the 5 minute happiness or even less.

Comment

Who wants to see a rematch? I want to see Wilder against AJ, make it happen, show that chicken AJ what the deal is!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Red - delusional.
                LOL, what do YOU think will happen if they fight?

Comment

All fights will definitely happen. Either win or loose, it will.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    LOL, what do YOU think will happen if they fight?
                    Not certain but that's not one of the outcomes.

Comment

Fury has nothing to prove against Wilder, he clearly won the fight.

Fury vs AJ is now the best fight in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X