• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        What is wrong with that guy?

Some guys like women to look like there cell mate.

Comment

Not for me, most of them look like skanky p o r n stars on the downslide or lesbian bartenders who snort lines off the bathroom sink.

Comment

The other day I was viewing a slideshow of beautiful actresses from the 1950's-1960's: Sophia Loren, Kim Novak, Stephanie Powers, Claudia Cardinale, Ursula Andress, Brigitte Bardot, etc., etc.

Not one of them had a tattoo. Not one of them would have been MORE beautiful with a tattoo.

Comment

I can't say I am a big fan either but probably more because women tend to choose God awful tattoos in the silliest of places.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                The other day I was viewing a slideshow of beautiful actresses from the 1950's-1960's: Sophia Loren, Kim Novak, Stephanie Powers, Claudia Cardinale, Ursula Andress, Brigitte Bardot, etc., etc.

Not one of them had a tattoo. Not one of them would have been MORE beautiful with a tattoo.

You have great taste.
                Brigitte Bardot was an absolute fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I've rarely seen an attractive woman look BETTER because she's inked. In average chicks it can add some interest.
                  I've seen a lot of girls just look trash from bad tattoos though.
                  Pretty much this. I've never seen a woman and thought her attractiveness was (or could've been) higher with tattoos...

Comment

are any of those pictures you posted suppose to be sexy?

Comment

Not a fan of attractive women with excessive tattoos

Definitely a turn off for me

It’s like having a Ferrari and putting stickers all over it

Comment

Working...
                      X