No announcement yet.

I need a new site to write at--politics, economics, other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new site to write at--politics, economics, other

I used to write on LinkedIn and the interaction was good and the UI was good for the most part. No longer on the site though and am looking for an alternative.

Sites like Medium are fuking garbage and I have no interest in. I'm hopefully looking for a site that has good interaction and a strong user base. I haven't really tried Facebook groups for this kind of thing but is that a fool's errand?

I'm just not sure where to go aside from jumping around to numerous different sites which I don't want to do. Plus, more and more sites are using paywalls like Financial Times.

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    I used to write on LinkedIn and the interaction was good and the UI was good for the most part. No longer on the site though and am looking for an alternative.

Sites like Medium are fuking garbage and I have no interest in. I'm hopefully looking for a site that has good interaction and a strong user base. I haven't really tried Facebook groups for this kind of thing but is that a fool's errand?

I'm just not sure where to go aside from jumping around to numerous different sites which I don't want to do. Plus, more and more sites are using paywalls like Financial Times.
    Reddit, b*tch!!!!

Comment

You can try the City Data Forums, but be warned, they are heavily moderated.

Comment

Working...
      X