No announcement yet.

Is Crawford being underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Crawford being underrated

I heat people saying that Mosley, Kostya, and Delehoya beat this version pf Crawford but how cam we be so sure none of these guys ever fought a fighter as skilled as Crawford. Oscar struggled against Pernell who is a smaller version of Terence. Mosley struggled against Oscar who doesn't have the same ring iq as Bud. And Kostya lost to Phillips.
    Last edited by Sheldon312; 05-21-2017, 09:20 PM.

I say Bud should move up to 147 immediately. There are no fights for him at 140. Beating Indogno won't be anything spectacular.

Bob Arum should make Crawford vs Vargas. That would be a good fight to test out 147 for Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I say Bud should move up to 147 immediately. There are no fights for him at 140. Beating Indogno won't be anything spectacular.

Bob Arum should make Crawford vs Vargas. That would be a good fight to test out 147 for Bud.
      Way better for him to arrive at 147 the undisputed 140 pound champ. He beats Thurman with ease I think.

Comment

How can a p4p top 5 fighter and clearly the best fighter in his division be underated??

Comment

I haven't seen the conversations you're seeing.

Comment

He's a skilled fighter. But for some reason, he has some aura of being a boring fighter. Maybe the way he clinches eventhough he is the superior fighter in the ring. Think of Wlad, someone who KOs opponents but is still viewed as boring. Or Ward or the advance-age Hopkins, who keeps winning but isnt for TV.

I dont even like ODLH but he is wayyyy more excting to watch Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              How can a p4p top 5 fighter and clearly the best fighter in his division be underated??
              When being compared to other greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                When being compared to other greats.
                Well why wouldn't he his biggest name is postol who hasn't fought since, the greats have the resumes.. in 8 years we can compare careers..

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                  He's a skilled fighter. But for some reason, he has some aura of being a boring fighter. Maybe the way he clinches eventhough he is the superior fighter in the ring. Think of Wlad, someone who KOs opponents but is still viewed as boring. Or Ward or the advance-age Hopkins, who keeps winning but isnt for TV.

I dont even like ODLH but he is wayyyy more excting to watch Crawford.
                  Hopkins and Ward don't go for the kill. Crawford definitely does. He is like a surgeon in there with one of the meanest in ring dispositions that I have seen in a while. I find his style exciting.

Comment

There's a lot of people here that will deny him no matter what he does. Mayweather went through the same thing. If people dislike him for whatever reason, fine. But, don't pretend he isn't looking amazing out there.

Think about this; we haven't even seen the guy's ceiling yet. We know he's extremely talented, yet we don't even know how good he actually is yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X