Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Official WWE Wrestlemaina 30 Thread** Will the man known as Sting show up???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I would be impressed if they could pull it off effectively and its somewhat interesting but these guys need to be on regularly for it to work.
    yup even wcw sting was covered up WWE is so look happy i have no doubt they can pull this off, im they will be pretty strict about Stings look alil gut im sure sting will be more then motivated to lose, dont worry

something like this im sure he would have as his attire

Comment

I Sting will not show up.

Comment

Sting vs Taker. Austin vs Punk WM 31

Comment

I doubt it,, this rumor comes up every year... Would be sweet to have him comeback, but just heard this every year for the past 5, so i will believe it when i see....

Comment

all I know, is that I watched wwe in its prime. I was a teenager or a kid during the attitude era. Divas were freaking sexy too. Trish stratus and Lita were my favs.

The Dudley boyz are the best tag team for a long long time.

there was the best Dudley boyz video on youtube, showed pretty much 3 mins of the best table power bombs. It was so good it got deleted for copyright.

The 3D is one of the best moves in the history of the sport

when the crowd was like "THREEEEE DEEEE".

I still watch this occasionally, I liked the Miz as champion, what happened to him?

Comment

Daniel Bryan, I remember watching him when he first come in, I really didn't think he would make it to be so successful, wow, good on him, apparently his great in the ring, great performer, good on him.

His also eating one of the Bella twins, not sure which one, cause John Cena is seeing the other one.

Could be old news but I only found out last week.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                all I know, is that I watched wwe in its prime. I was a teenager or a kid during the attitude era. Divas were freaking sexy too. Trish stratus and Lita were my favs.

The Dudley boyz are the best tag team for a long long time.

there was the best Dudley boyz video on youtube, showed pretty much 3 mins of the best table power bombs. It was so good it got deleted for copyright.

The 3D is one of the best moves in the history of the sport

when the crowd was like "THREEEEE DEEEE".

I still watch this occasionally, I liked the Miz as champion, what happened to him?
                Miz is still around, but his spot has dropped.... He is back to being a mid carder.. Guys like bryan, bray, returning batista have taken the spotlight away from him over the past 2 years

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. I only wrestling for Mania, Money in the Bank and Summerslam. The rest of the PPV's I don't care about and I don't watch RAW V Smackdown either. I go on Youtube to watch hype videos to bring me up to speed with what's going on. I prefer the dirtsheets - far more interesting than what happens on TV.

Sting will probably show up on TV the next night after on RAW

Comment

just be aware that WWE agressivley goes after streamers, so if you stream this there is a solid chance you will get a letter from your isp

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      just be aware that WWE agressivley goes after streamers, so if you stream this there is a solid chance you will get a letter from your isp
                      I thought it was UFC that did that

Comment

Working...
                      X