Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pron stars with and without makeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only two there whose name I'd searched before to find more. I recognised the names of about 5 in total.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Only two there whose name I'd searched before to find more. I recognised the names of about 5 in total.

Tori black looks cute as **** without makeup. Those others tho are hideous.

Comment

Oh man a couple of these make me sad. I'd tolerate pron chicks who had funky faces like Holly Michaels because of their amazing bodies, but she just looks like she has downs here:

This is the worst-to-"best" one I saw out of all of them, lol:

P.S. Asphyxia Noir must be the most obnoxious pron star name I've ever heard. Not only that she's butt ugly.

Comment

I'd marry Tori Black whatever

Comment

if kristina rose didn't have so much acne she'd look almost as pretty without make-up.

Comment

I find it funny how much of a scam "hot girls" usually are.

****ing hair and makeup, high heels to make them taller and their legs look better

But dudes just go out there like **** there's nothing I can do about my ugly mug

Comment

anissa kate is gorgeous

allie haze, also the girl on my avy is such a next door cutie

Comment

A lot of them are unrecognizable without make up.

But some of them look about the same because they don't overdo it.

Last edited by Light_Speed; 06-01-2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

those non-makeup pics gotta have like the ****tiest lighting making them look uglier than they are. damn.

Comment

Damn those no make up pics just made my dick soft. Tori is still hot without make up tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X