No announcement yet.

Makeup will become the norm for men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup will become the norm for men

Think about it. 100 years ago, women didn't shave their bodies. They didn't shave their armpits, didn't shave their legs, and it would have sounded barbaric to mention shaving their pubic hair. And women really didn't wear makeup back then.

Women started shaving in the roaring 20's, during that fashion period. Decades later, men started shaving their bodies, then later, male tv personalities and celebrities would wear makeup for the camera. then it became normal for guys to get manicures and peticures. Then shaving your legs became a macho thing. Now a bit of makeup in public is acceptable for guys.

Right now they have a word for it called "metrosexual", and considering that farm life is rapidly dying and families are moving out of their country homes for urban life, everybody will be metro. The whole world is virtually indutrialized.

Now they sell a bunch of male products and cosmetics. They now sell high-end salon hair products for men (I admit I like good shampoo and condition for my hair)

Look at the empires of the past, such as the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. At the height of their dynasties, dudes wore makeup. Everybody wore make up. Fucking pharaohs, emperors and kings wore makeup. Hell, even ancient warriors wore fruity **** on their faces...

It's only a matter of time before we're all smacking lipstick on our faces

When did shaving your legs become a macho thing?

Comment

I'm developing a small line on the left side of my cheek, one inch from the corner of my mouth. Is it acceptable for me to cover it up? Will it make me fashionable?

Comment

Shaving and Exfoliating my face is as far as I'll go. My vanity as a man only goes so far.

Comment

I ain't wearing that ****

Comment

lil black eyeliner looks good on some guys

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
              lil black eyeliner looks good on some guys
              You know that blood dripping on the side of her mouth is not sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                You know that blood dripping on the side of her mouth is not sexy.
                they **** it ain't...that's some sexy stuff..that show makes me horny lol

Comment

all i need is some deorantant....cologne, a line up, and good hygine.

if you one of those guys who decides to waer "guy eyeliner" cause you feel it's hip......u gay

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X