No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Throws Water at Tyson Fury's Lineal Champion Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Lineal does nothing for Joshua, Max Kellerman is out of touch with reality. Joshua said it best is lineal a title. No it's not.
    Yes it is. The linear HW title is the Ring magazine belt which Fury was stripped of about a year ago for inactivity. It can only be won or lost in the Ring, and it does trace back to John L Sullivan. You and Josh should read a book or two on boxing history.

Comment

AJ is so moist it's unreal. it's not as If fury has been missing for 10 years and is old. Regardless fury is back and in top for now so how can Joshua keep a straight face regarding belts he picked up out the trash . Either vacant or vs Martin/Parker. Martin/Parker were paper champs. Joshua believes his own hype now. I'm so sick of the guy can't wait to see him malfunction like a robot again when he gets hit n goes down.

Comment

It's pretty obvious Eddie has instructed AJ to "speak out" and unload a bunch of B.S. in order to attempt to save their faces. The world knows it, Eddie turned down 50 million to extend their golden goose going the softer route.

Comment

Joshua need boxing history class. NOW!

Always when Joshua open his mouth, he said things that haunt his ass later. How someone of the level of Joshua is ignorant and a idiot for not knowing the importance of the lineal champion heritage in 1885 and what the fuck they mention the IBO as a recognized belt.

Comment

The unified champ has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Jump on social media and see how many people are disgusted at Hearn and AJ. They are fast becoming the most globally disliked boxer since Mayweather.
              I’ve noticed the tide turn also. Anything Joshua posts on twitter and Instagram is getting slammed from every angle so hard that they can’t delete them all anymore haha

This is straight up damage control. To rip off a meme that someone posted on Joshua’s timeline

“Talk Shyte, fight Whyte”

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Stop promoting yourself on the back of Wilder and Fury it's embarrassing
                Loool but when others do it to him it’s fine?

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  He's mad because wilder is mad that AJ fought his mandatory first, Povetkin. That was always the plan to fight wilder in April. Now to get back at AJ wilder is doing a Fury rematch instead. Wilder doesn't understand that AJ had to fight his mando or be stripped because wilder doesn't have to fight mandos thanks to the WBC. Should be one a year but yet in 4 years wilder has fought only one mandatory, a washed up Stevirne.
                  You bought that “24 hour deadline or it’s a mandatory” statement? It wasn’t an IBF mandatory, and even they would have bent for a unification. Hell, Hearn just said the other day that Wilder doesn’t have to fight Fury because “unification trumps mandatory”

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                    Sorry for the broken link, but here's the money quote from the piece I was trying to link to:
                    “Wilder can come to the fight against Povetkin, sure he can, but he also wanted to get in the ring,” Joshua said via givemesport. “But I said, ‘You ain’t getting in the ring unless you sign the contract to fight me. You’re not going to make your name out of this, just sign the contract,’” Joshua said.

I know, I know, the contract! The contract with no date or venue, although Wilder had made it clear that he'd agreed to the flat rate on the condition the fight took place in September. How convenient! Hahaha! Keep slurping that dildo!
                    Plus Wilder was ringside for AJ/Wlad. Meanwhile does AJ even have a passport? Or is he just afraid VADA will be waiting at the airport?

Comment

The boss of the division has spoken

Comment

Working...
                      X