No announcement yet.

lomachenko needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I believed Davis would cut through Loma's pitty pats from day one. Davis would brutalize him inside. Nobody really ever concentrated on Loma's body.

Also, everytime Pedraza turned southpaw, Loma looked clueless. That told me he's not so comfortable with southpaws.

Fight will happen.
    This is sooooo fking great. How much are we betting?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You blatantly lied about me posting I'd pick Davis to beat Loma so what other reason would you have for assuming I'd pick Davis other than I am black? I just hope Loma is like Larry Bird and he completely rejects the racist scum of his fanbase like you.
      I'd love to go find some posts where you defend Davis not fighting Loma. It's hilarious.

Comment

Racist Big Dunn posted a reply from Drama Show saying he can't stand the Eastern European fan base.

Drama Show posted that because THE DUMB FKS on this forum were talking about Loma looking bad. It's absolutely the most embarrassing ***** to read. It's these little d*ck boys like McDonalds and others who do that *****. It's the reason this forum has gone to *****.

Anyone with a brain who reads the title of this forum, and the first post, if you don't find that post as a stand against all you little f&g boys, then you need to get your brain calibrated.

Comment

Fkin little F%G boys.... Tell Little D*ck Davis to step the **** up. **** is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Bro, you's a dumb *****. Its WHAT YOU ARE. You're a fking internet troll with NO BALLS. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Get over the fact that your boy Canelo is a cheat, and lost TWICE to GGG.

Good lord. It has NOTHING to do with Lomachenko.
            The truth shall set you free, my dear sir.

I don't want to go back and forth with a mentally unstable man living in denial. It isn't right.

I just pray you get better, inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I believed Davis would cut through Loma's pitty pats from day one. Davis would brutalize him inside. Nobody really ever concentrated on Loma's body.

Also, everytime Pedraza turned southpaw, Loma looked clueless. That told me he's not so comfortable with southpaws.

Fight will happen.
              Clueless? He sure looked confident completely outskilling Rigondeaux and Russell. Two top southpaws.

Pedraza's been very active this year and was coming off a couple of good wins and has height, reach and volume vs. Loma coming off surgery. I think it's a little too knee-jerk to say he looked uncomfortable or clueless when in reality he was in control and dominant though not quite his explosive best.

Comment

Racist Big Dunn posted a reply from Drama Show saying he can't stand the Eastern European fan base.

Drama Show posted that because THE DUMB FKS on this forum were talking about Loma looking bad. It's absolutely the most embarrassing ***** to read. It's these little d*ck boys like McDonalds and others who do that *****. It's the reason this forum has gone to *****.

Anyone with a brain who reads the title of this forum, and the first post, if you don't find that post as a stand against all you little f&g boys, then you need to get your brain calibrated.
                The forum went to **** years ago. There's an anti-EE sentiment for sure but I think there's an anti-Brit, anti-Mexican, anti-American too and all are loud and proud and make up the majority of the threads and posts. It's becoming harder and harder to see intelligent posts from legitimate boxing fans these days which is part of the reason I'm probably going to log out of my account in the new year.

You know your not talking to the creme de la creme of boxing fans when every robbery is defended, every fight is a fighter being "exposed" and everyone is "ducking" everyone etc;

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Just stop comparing him to Floyd thanks
                  Why? They're both great fighters albeit Floyd's obviously more proven so it's only natural that people compare the two.

Loma has achieved more and is arguably greater than Floyd was when he was at the same point of his career Loma is now. Why shouldn't we talk about it?

Mayweather fans come off as very insecure when they say things like that. He isn't some untouchable sacred cow despite what you guys might think.

Comment

This is a lie. I posted I cant stand the portion of the kov/Loma/GGG fanbase like you, dramashow, jubei, CJS and others that clearly want to use Loma the way racists tried to use Larry Bird back in the 80's.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people discussing how a performance looked. Guys like you have no leg to stand on because you did the same thing with fighters you don't like.

Like yourself, dramashow is just a dirty little racist emo queer that gets upset whene boxing fans don't slurp the guys he likes. This is a childish thread adn if you were a rational adult you'd tell dramashow to grow up and stop being a an emo queer.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about, a typical insecure flowmo smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X