No announcement yet.

Fury vs Wilder - Ring Size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20x20 is kind of a non factor either way, it's neither small nor huge

I would have expected wilder to ask for a 16 foot ring tbh, 20 is still enough to move around in a fair bit

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      Nice prediction, almost as good as your prediction of Joseph Parker ruling the HW division.
      yeah a joseph parker who no one knew existed, who hadnt fought anyone inside the top 50+ in the world, predicting him to be the first ever Kiwi HW world champ and fighting AJ for the HW unification within 2-3 years was a terribile prediciton, i feel like such a mug now m8

Comment

Fury will just to adapt more to mugging him on the inside , will maybe bring a uglier fight but Fury still wins.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          yeah a joseph parker who no one knew existed, who hadnt fought anyone inside the top 50+ in the world, predicting him to be the first ever Kiwi HW world champ and fighting AJ for the HW unification within 2-3 years was a terribile prediciton, i feel like such a mug now m8
          I like how the prediction changed from Parker ruling the division to Parker becoming the first kiwi champion!

Nice work mate!

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            20x20 is kind of a non factor either way, it's neither small nor huge

I would have expected wilder to ask for a 16 foot ring tbh, 20 is still enough to move around in a fair bit

Actually Wilder's team wanted 16x16 ft ring, while Fury's wanted 24x24 ft but they came to compromise - 20x20 ft ring.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Actually Wilder's team wanted 16x16 ft ring, while Fury's wanted 24x24 ft but they came to compromise - 20x20 ft ring.
              Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

That makes sense ^.

It also clarifies the tactics that both will be using.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  16 foot? No way would they allow two adult heaveyweights their size in a 16 foot ring.

Maybe Wilder asked for 16 foot playing mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    I like how the prediction changed from Parker ruling the division to Parker becoming the first kiwi champion!

Nice work mate!
                    I like how you are jelly of my tremendous prediciton and is using passive aggressive posts because you are sadly coming to the realisiation that a windmiller is going to embarrass your hero in t - 48 hours

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      I like how you are jelly of my tremendous prediciton and is using passive aggressive posts because you are sadly coming to the realisiation that a windmiller is going to embarrass your hero in t - 48 hours
                      Haha, it's ok bud, you enjoy watching Parker beat up a bum in some small field in NZ.

I'm pretty sure you predicted Wlad to KO Fury as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X