Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic PS2 games you played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Syphon Filter better on PS1. But yeah, a fun series to be sure. Silent Hill 2 and 3 are good, creepy horror titles, Resident Evil 4 a fun action horror title. Hell, I'm doing more retro than current gaming these days, so I mostly play PS2. Would agree on PS2 being the best. Many would say NES though. Psi Ops is another good one. I like being able to throw enemies around with telekinesis or possess the body of one to shoot the other and commit suicide before jumping back into your own body, good times. Let's see, top 5 would probably be:

GTA: Vice City
    GTA: San Andreas
    The Warriors
    The Punisher
    WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain

I plan on playing and beating every American released game. I remember Urban Reign being a good beat em up and Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance looks like a good brawler too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Gran Turismo 3
      I've been playing PS2 a lot again lately and i forgot just how good this game was. I thought it'd be pretty basic to play now but it still feels pretty modern.

Been playing it every weekend for the past month like its a new game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by King GGG View Post
        Onimusha 2 imo was the best 3 was just a bit too Frenchy for me lol although I did like 3.
        Pity they couldn't make another Onimusha game, but I think they'd likely have a hard time with it since it did rely heavily on fixed cameras etc something which is dead in modern triple A games.
        Onimusha 4 wasn't that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          Onimusha 4 wasn't that good.
          Never got to that one, I had a look at the reviews and the whole new character which I wasn't digging it much.
          Pity that the Onimusha series weren't as popular as the Resident Evil games.

Comment

tony hawks 2

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I liked Syphon Filter better on PS1. But yeah, a fun series to be sure. Silent Hill 2 and 3 are good, creepy horror titles, Resident Evil 4 a fun action horror title. Hell, I'm doing more retro than current gaming these days, so I mostly play PS2. Would agree on PS2 being the best. Many would say NES though. Psi Ops is another good one. I like being able to throw enemies around with telekinesis or possess the body of one to shoot the other and commit suicide before jumping back into your own body, good times. Let's see, top 5 would probably be:

GTA: Vice City
              GTA: San Andreas
              The Warriors
              The Punisher
              WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain

I plan on playing and beating every American released game. I remember Urban Reign being a good beat em up and Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance looks like a good brawler too.
              Your mums cunny

Comment

Syphon Filter was one of my favorites too. Loved Logan.
                Need For Speed UNDERGROUND. Remember making a car similar to that of Paul Walker Mitsubishi Eclipse as the one in fast and furious.
                Resident Evil
                GTA VICE CITY
                and not to miss the best Smackdown 5 Featuring Brock Lesner. Amazing graphics and gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                X