No announcement yet.

Is Floyd still with Ms Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd still with Ms Jackson?

Last time I seen her she was in pics with 50 and Victor Ortiz...

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
    that photo shoot must have pissed floyd off. she was getting all intimate with 50 cent and with Victor...

But now that I think about it i haven't seen them pictured together for a little while

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
      that photo shoot must have pissed floyd off. she was getting all intimate with 50 cent and with Victor...

But now that I think about it i haven't seen them pictured together for a little while
      I know... Floyd was so proud to show her off all the time, but recently he's just been hanging out with Adrian Broner... WTF?

Last time I checked Ms Jackson > Adrian Broner

Comment

I know... Floyd was so proud to show her off all the time, but recently he's just been hanging out with Adrian Broner... WTF?

Last time I checked Ms Jackson > Adrian Broner
        some people suspect that she was just paid to appear as his gf on 24/7....so who knows maybe she'll show up again in the next one. though floyd expressed his interest in showing broner in 24/7, not sure if ms jackson will be making an "appearance"

Comment

Apparently he just bought Miss Jackson aka CommunityPussy.

The 7th most expensive diamond in the world

December 28, 2012: MediaTakeOut.com learned that Floyd got his fiance Miss Jackson a $16 MILLION diamond necklace. The diamond is regarded as the SEVENTH most expensive diamond EVER DISCOVERED ON THE EARTH!!!

Here is a description:

The Heart of Eternity is a 27.64 carats (5.528 g) diamond with a color rated as Fancy Vivid Blue by the Gemological Institue of America. This diamond is very rare class of colored diamond. It was cut by the Steinmetz group before sold to De Beers Group. The diamond itself was found in premier diamond mine in South Africa.

LoL I'm going to laugh when he goes broke

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Floyd needs to learn the concept of "treat them mean, keep em keen." He's putting the ***** on a pedestal, and that's a recipe for disaster. He's going to get cheated on, if she hasn't stepped out already.

Comment

lol, Community Pussy...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Floyd needs to learn the concept of "treat them mean, keep em keen." He's putting the ***** on a pedestal, and that's a recipe for disaster. He's going to get cheated on, if she hasn't stepped out already.
                isn't that why he beat his ex-wife? there were some rumors that she was cheating on him with some NBA player

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

So now he HAS to fight twice this year.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/pi...ictureid=11879

Comment

Working...
                    X