Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If Lemieux Wins - Canelo Fight Possible if No Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If Lemieux Wins - Canelo Fight Possible if No Golovkin

Former IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux will have a lot of the line when he returns to the ring. BoxingScene.com reported on Tuesday, that a deal was finalized for Lemieux to challenge WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders in an HBO televised main event on December 16th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

outrageous Diva demands from GB incoming, they will do what they can to stifle talks of a rematch with GGG

Comment

Canelo will give him real 'Mexican Style' that Golovkin failed to bring Lepuke in their 70-90K PPV encounter.

On another note, it appears that the only way Canelo would of got his second shot at Tripple-Duck would of been losing to him for then he would of been able to exercised his rematch clause but now with the 'Draw' the duck is on the loose!

Hurry Gennady! sign the contract!!! look out its a CHARLO BRO coming!!! Quack! Quack!

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        outrageous Diva demands from GB incoming, they will do what they can to stifle talks of a rematch with GGG
        Only a ****** thinks GBP/canelo would turn down another 50 million+ payday to duck a fighter that barely landed a clean shot all night.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Only a ****** thinks GBP/canelo would turn down another 50 million+ payday to duck a fighter that barely landed a clean shot all night.
          Only a ****** thinks GGG barely landed a clean shot all night. GB knows Canelo got away with a robbery, they wouldn't be so keen to fight GGG on more even grounds

Comment

But that WBO gives Canelo a lot of flex when they negotiate the money.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              But that WBO gives Canelo a lot of flex when they negotiate the money.
              But ggg could lose at anytime to some random if their not careful. Canelo potentially earned 50+ mil in 1 fight & rematch will earn even more,why give up guaranteed pre 2014 fmj level money to try to take away from gggs already fractional purse?why take the risk for few extra mil when they would also claim he aged ggg if he did that?

Canelo proved to haters/ggg fans hes never scared of anyone as his record proves(no boxer is) despite fact he keeps fighting a new boogieman everytime they claimed he wouldn't & that said boogieman will end him. Peeps already saying charlo has him scared now, just as I told everyone they would use as new boogieman. I already knew ggg wouldn't do anything they claimed he would.
              Last edited by kushking; 10-18-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

But ggg could lose at anytime to some random if their not careful. Canelo potentially earned 50+ mil in 1 fight & rematch will earn even more,why give up guaranteed pre 2014 fmj level money to try to take away from gggs already fractional purse?why take the risk for few extra mil when they would also claim he aged ggg if he did that?

Canelo proved to haters/ggg fans hes never scared of anyone as his record proves(no boxer is) despite fact he keeps fighting a new boogieman everytime they claimed he wouldn't & that said boogieman will end him. Peeps already saying charlo has him scared now, just as I said they would once ggg didn't do anything they claimed he would.

Plz tell me one "boogeyman" canelo had faced when the fans demanded.....
                Everyone sees signs that triple g is declining from his previous 2 fights... canelo then gets a Boner and wants to fight....
                When he fights a prime fighter his size I'll respect him

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Canelo will give him real 'Mexican Style' that Golovkin failed to bring Lepuke in their 70-90K PPV encounter.

On another note, it appears that the only way Canelo would of got his second shot at Tripple-Duck would of been losing to him for then he would of been able to exercised his rematch clause but now with the 'Draw' the duck is on the loose!

Hurry Gennady! sign the contract!!! look out its a CHARLO BRO coming!!! Quack! Quack!
                  Gennady is forced to face ca$hnelo because like you said charlo will face him or some other "young hungry lion" for a fifth of the payday of a ca$hnelo fight

Comment

Canelo proved to haters/ggg fans hes never scared of anyone as his record proves(no boxer is) despite fact he keeps fighting a new boogieman everytime they claimed he wouldn't & that said boogieman will end him. Peeps already saying charlo has him scared now, just as I told everyone they would use as new boogieman. I already knew ggg wouldn't do anything they claimed he would.
                    Actually tell me one top10 fighter he's fought at his own weight and plz don't say cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X