Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Ward has retired, who is now the best fighter pfp fighting today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be absolutely NO ONE because no one has distanced themselves from the rest of the pack

Don't give me that nonsense of Crawford. He's fought midgets (Gamboa), utter bums (Indongo) and never really tested himself. He's had one 50/50 fight V Postol which he dominated but that doesn't look impressive the longer Postol goes doing jack ****

Don't give me that nonsense of Golovkin. No depth of elite level names

Don't give me that nonsense of Rigondeaux. Hasn't fought an elite fighter since Donaire

Don't give me that nonsense of Lomachenko. His past opponents have been hopelessly overmatched. Marriaga...really?

I would have said the winner of Loma V Rigo should be number 1 but at 130, how impressive of a win will it really be for Loma? I expect him to wipeout a smaller/undersized, older Rigo.

Leave it vacant until Crawford fights someone worth a damn, Lomachenko/Rigondeaux fight someone worth a damn or until the Golovkin V Canelo rematch

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      Also it's cool to see Atlas finally give Golovkin credit. He wasn't big on him for years now he has him at #5 so it seems he's had a change of heart about him.
      He has him at 5 because he knows what everyone here that doesn't want to taste his sweaty taint already knows....hes a limited fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        He has him at 5 because he knows what everyone here that doesn't want to taste his sweaty taint already knows....hes a limited fighter.
        But he never had him in his P4P top 10 list ever before until this past week. So he must have saw at least something in him that he didn't before. Maybe he sees him as a monster after just walking through every punch. Golovkin is a scary dude to be in the ring with when you can throw bombs at him & he basically comes right back at you 2 seconds later. The only way to beat him is by boxing him in a style like Mayweather, Lara or Ward. Going toe to toe is the biggest mistake to do against him since you're not knocking him down.

Comment

No one is! a lot of 2's

Comment

Crawford for now by come Dec either Rigo or Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
              But he never had him in his P4P top 10 list ever before until this past week. So he must have saw at least something in him that he didn't before. Maybe he sees him as a monster after just walking through every punch. Golovkin is a scary dude to be in the ring with when you can throw bombs at him & he basically comes right back at you 2 seconds later. The only way to beat him is by boxing him in a style like Mayweather, Lara or Ward. Going toe to toe is the biggest mistake to do against him since you're not knocking him down.
              Good for him, more brain damage later on! Going toe to toe isn't boxing, that's a fight, or stupid boxing. It's what limited fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                This is not enough for a case to be made for Loma that he can be called the best pfp fighter today.
                You have no clue what P4P means. I 'll educate you it means if two fighters were the same size who would win in a hypothetical match up. This is why heavyweights are never the P4P king because people see them as slow with limited skills. People in the lighter weights tend to be more skillful than heavyweights so they usually get that throne. Now you take Lomachenkos skill and imagine him being a natural 140 or 147 cause Crawford sucks down to fight smaller men and you think real hard who do you think would win in a hypothetical match up at 140 ? Lets not be prejudicial here and Imagine 140 pound Crawford fighting 130 Lomachenko no you have to think who would win if both men were of equal size

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  You have no clue what P4P means. I 'll educate you it means if two fighters were the same size who would win in a hypothetical match up. This is why heavyweights are never the P4P king because people see them as slow with limited skills. People in the lighter weights tend to be more skillful than heavyweights so they usually get that throne. Now you take Lomachenkos skill and imagine him being a natural 140 or 147 cause Crawford sucks down to fight smaller men and you think real hard who do you think would win in a hypothetical match up at 140 ? Lets not be prejudicial here and Imagine 140 pound Crawford fighting 130 Lomachenko no you have to think who would win if both men were of equal size
                  Are you sure you are quoting the right poster? Because you quoted me and you're talking like I don't know what pfp means lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                    Crawford for now by come Dec either Rigo or Loma.
                    I can't rank the winner of this fight as pfp best.

Comment

Working...
                    X