Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Where the hell is Vanes?

Maybe Lara-Vanes?
    angulo put him in his place with out even fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Where the hell is Vanes?

Maybe Lara-Vanes?
      vanes will talk trash via facebook then claim he was lowballed an offer after receiving the highest purse of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        vanes will talk trash via facebook then claim he was lowballed an offer after receiving the highest purse of his career.
        Lara by.............

Comment

He has been trying to get a fight since then. Carlos Molina turn him down for a rematch, Kirkland Ducked, Alfredo Angulo Ducked 3 times, Vanes Ducked cause he wanted only title fights ( has had 2 fights with unranked opponents since he ducked Lara ) Austin Trout Ducked Lara to Fight Loporto, Golden Boy wont let the Mexican superstart Canelo Alvarez fight him. and the list goes on. but its a fact that he needs to start fighting what ever comes his way even if it means fighting bums like every other contender is doing. he needs to stay active.

Comment

Originally posted by machetaso View Post
            He has been trying to get a fight since then. Carlos Molina turn him down for a rematch, Kirkland Ducked, Alfredo Angulo Ducked 3 times, Vanes Ducked cause he wanted only title fights ( has had 2 fights with unranked opponents since he ducked Lara ) Austin Trout Ducked Lara to Fight Loporto, Golden Boy wont let the Mexican superstart Canelo Alvarez fight him. and the list goes on. but its a fact that he needs to start fighting what ever comes his way even if it means fighting bums like every other contender is doing. he needs to stay active.
            molina never turned him down u liar

Comment

This dude might as well go get a job at McDonalds or go over to the UFC.

Nobody wants to fight him.

Comment

baddest dude in boxing, can't see how anyone isn't a fan of this guy. i hope someone gives him a shot.

Comment

dont nobody wanna fight lara his simply the best 154 in the world not cotto or any of the others is just this sport is full of ****ing favoritism i mean come on just look how he whooped paul williams , he couldnt even touch lara hes defense i s super good and hes super skileed as a fighter

Comment

At first I used to think this kid was just all talk , after the P Will fight, i saw that he aint no joke...No1 wants a piece of this kid...He is 100% right on Trout, he's the worst paper champ in the world.. Worst than Fraudnello and Jr. HEs hilarious saying keep fighting the La Porto's of the world..lol.. Too much.... IDK who's gna fight Lara, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to fight him... I haven't yet seen or heard anyone wanting to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by bocajarro1 View Post
                      Delusional man...
                      Why, because he is trying to land a fight? And not a decent boxer has answer the call...
                      Last edited by garfios; 12-08-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X