Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Abraham wins we have a rematch and Ward-Johnson as semis - thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
    You're right, but the OP stated that even if Abraham wins by decision, he will finish 1st, which is false.

Kind of unfair to Ward since his fight with Kessler was stopped in the 11th when he was close to a stoppage and he didn't even get a 3rd fight, but whatever, we all know who is going to win this tournament.

A-N-D-R-E W-A-R-D
    That's likely, but if Abraham catches him with his best punch, you never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Taranazan View Post
      Before you insult people, you should make sure you are right.

If Abraham KOs Froch, he has 6 points. Ward already has 6 points. Abraham will finish 1st if he wins by KO because the first criteria when 2 fighters have the same amount of points is how many KOs they have.

So if Abrahams wins By Ko:
      1-Abraham
      2-Ward
      3-Johnson
      4-Froch

If Abraham wins by decision:
      1-Ward
      2-Abraham
      3-Johnson
      4-Froch

If Froch wins by KO or decision:
      1-Ward
      2-Froch
      3-4-Abraham or Johnson, IDK what decides who gets the nod since they would both have 1 KO.
      Johnson would actually finish the 3rd because his knockout came in the 8th round while Abraham's KO of Taylor came in the 12th.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=29973

Comment

Johnson would actually finish the 3rd because his knockout came in the 8th round while Abraham's KO of Taylor came in the 12th.
          Good to know. I thought it was about the number of rounds won by the fighter, but since Johnson had only 1 fight, I didn't know how they would do it...

Comment

Man I would love to see Arthur Abraham vs glen Johnson fight

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
              Man I would love to see Arthur Abraham vs glen Johnson fight
              that would be nice and ward vs froch in a hugging match up

Comment

I don't care who fights Johnson, you are going to work your A$$ off to beat that old man and even if you beat him you are not going to walk away feeling great about your win

Hopkins and Johnson are Classic Throwback Fighters, age is nothing but a number when it comes to those guys

Comment

I have absolutely no doubt that Abe is knocking Carl the Froch out

Comment

I really want to see Ward vs Froch for some reason.

It would be great seeing Froch get his spirit taken by headbutts

Comment

You dumb scottish bitch. Ward got 2 points for Dirrell's forfeit. Ward has 6 points. If Abraham wins, even if it's by KO, he will finish 2nd in points. If Froch loses, then he has 2 points. Johnson got 3 points for the KO.

Ward vs. Froch in the semis if Abraham beats Froch.

AKA Ward will take Froch's soul.

I didnt no Ward got the 2 points for the Dirrell forefit but if AA beats Froch by KO he does finish top you racist prick.

Comment

Working...
                      X