Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Philippines collapse when Pacquiao loses to Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Philippines collapse when Pacquiao loses to Cotto?

It's pretty scary and sad how the Philippines worship Pacquiao. They place all their hopes and dreams on him like if he was God. Hell, to many, he IS God. Will we see the collapse of the Philippines when he loses to Cotto?

Will this be the aftermath in the Philippines after November 14, 2009?

over/under is 25 on how many cotto stans dry hump each other in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Greatness View Post
      It's pretty scary and sad how the Philippines worship Pacquiao. They place all their hopes and dreams on him like if he was God. Hell, to many, he IS God. Will we see the collapse of the Philippines when he loses to Cotto?

This ****'s tired. How many of these threads have we seen so far? Too ****ing many.

I ask you: Did the Philippines collapse when Pacquiao lost to Morales, Singsurat or Torrecampo? I think you'll find the PI is still standing strong.

Maybe the thread starter needs to stop trolling.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

LOL . wow .

Comment

I can not wait until after the 14th so these cockroaches can scurry away like the 26th of July after Pacquiao KOs Cotto.

Comment

That's wrong man.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              I can not wait until after the 14th so these cockroaches can scurry away like the 26th of July after Pacquiao KOs Cotto.
              Seriously man shut the **** up.

Your annoying as ****.

People think your actually trying to be funny but in reality you are just a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Cotto fans have been cool as of late, Pacquiao fans...not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  over/under is 25 on how many cotto stans dry hump each other in this thread

Don't go there mak.

Im not including you but Pacquiao nuthuggers are worst.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                    Seriously man shut the **** up.

Your annoying as ****.

People think your actually trying to be funny but in reality you are just a hater.

Ok, a couple of Cotto nutthuggers do not like me, I couldn't care less, now YOU **** off. There is more to boxing than that gremlin.

Comment

Working...
                    X