No announcement yet.

The one thing tony brings that cotto,oscar,hatton,clottey..didnt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
    exactly..id bet my life on that..there is no quit in tony..none..dude defines mexican machoism
    How about betting all your points on Margo? You don't have to pay me if Pacquiao wins on decision. You only pay if Pacquiao wins by KO or TKO.

I will pay you double if Margo wins. How about that?

Comment

He will not quit,he will not lay down..manny will have to damn near kill this man to win..tony will not back down,he will not run..cotto basically quit against manny after 5.hatton was done after 1,clottey quit before the fight started..Manny has a real fight on his hands here..If we wins this fight he may really lose the war...Come on in the mosley fight yea he lost but he clearly wasnt focused(no excuses mosley beat him down)But this man is on a mission manny better stayin the middle of the ring cause if he gets on the ropes toney will eat him alive with those uppercuts...I think manny wins(wont be surprised if tony pulls it off) but he wont be the same after this fight
      I thought you were gonna say plaster...but on a serious note, had it been a prime Oscar...what a fight that would have been!

Comment

Originally posted by ispayder View Post
        How about betting all your points on Margo? You don't have to pay me if Pacquiao wins on decision. You only pay if Pacquiao wins by KO or TKO.

read my opening post again..im not saying tony will win..i think manny will win...but i just wouldnt be shocked if ol tony pulled it off..no way am i betting on this fight period

Comment

Originally posted by ispayder View Post

read my opening post again..im not saying tony will win..i think manny will win...but i just wouldnt be shocked if ol tony pulled it off..no way am i betting on this fight period
          I'll take that wager.

I pay you all my points if Margarito quits. You give me all your points if Margarito wins.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Yea I bet you don't want Cotto in there with Margarito again.

Don't wanna see Cotto catch another beat down. And, understandable but really just STFU.
            Look ******, after Nov 13 you'll all look like clowns and will see what Cheato is without his plaster wraps. And if Cheato ever steps in there with Cotto I have nothing but confidence that Cotto will beat ass into retirement.

Now if you don't like what I have to say then put me on ignore or just go fuk yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              Look ******, after Nov 13 you'll all look like clowns and will see what Cheato is without his plaster wraps. And if Cheato ever steps in there with Cotto I have nothing but confidence that Cotto will beat ass into retirement.

Now if you don't like what I have then put me on ignore or just go fuk yourself.
              Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Now if you don't like what I have then put me on ignore or just go fuk yourself.
                Right, sure you do.

You still ain't over Cotto taken a knee to this dude hugh? That is why you're emotional right now.

Anyways, as it stands right now Marg beat Cotto legit. Made him take a knee, his uncle had to save him for further punishment, disfigured his face(but all the top fighters do that to Cotto), and what sucks is that a feather fisted slow bum fighter did that.

And, you still crying over it. Get over it man, it was over 2 years ago. Move along and hope that a rematch happens or maybe not. Because, you just might commit suicide if the Tijuana Tornado puts another beat down on Cotto.

Comment

Who's bitter, I'm just stating a known fact.
                  It's not a known fact and likely never will be. You need to learn to live with that.

Comment

Now if you don't like what I have to say then put me on ignore or just go fuk yourself.
                    lol this dude still crying wahah and fu*k your red k take a knee like your hero Cotto wahaha. good thing Pac kicked his @ss too

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Well in a couple fights his face has come out like it was a war.

But, since moving up from 130 he hasn't been in a war.
                      the last engaging fight Manny was in was JMM II and wouldn't really call that a war moreso a tactical back and forth fight.

the Cotto fight had the potential and early on it looked really awesome but after Cotto got knocked down in two rounds he sort of rethought his attack

Comment

Working...
                      X