No announcement yet.

It's not really cost effective to do exclusives on ps3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not really cost effective to do exclusives on ps3

I just noticed this worrying trend right, You know Uncharted 2, well after only one month it plummeted out of the top 20 npd sales.

And Modern warfare 2 November sales

Modern Warfare 2 (360) – 4.20M
    Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) – 1.87M

This sucks, also the 360 won in console sales AGAIN

I dont mind competition, but if this carrys on there might not be many ps3 exclusives.

PS3 sucks. Point blank. My boss got his son a PS3, I wanted to laugh at him and tell him I got my son a Elite.

Comment

NPD sales are only for America the PS3 is still comfortably outselling the 360 in the rest of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
        NPD sales are only for America the PS3 is still comfortably outselling the 360 in the rest of the world.
        true

and MW2 owned it on XBOX because they havent had **** for games come out for months

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          true

and MW2 owned it on XBOX because they havent had **** for games come out for months

There's almost twice as many 360 owners than there are PS3 owners in America so it's understandable the 360 is going to sell more games there.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
            PS3 sucks. Point blank. My boss got his son a PS3, I wanted to laugh at him and tell him I got my son a Elite.
            LOL, you got a son?

Comment

There's almost twice as many 360 owners than there are PS3 owners in America so it's understandable the 360 is going to sell more games there.
              Quit giving excuses. Just face it. My brother has a PS3 and when I saw his online thing I almost busted out laughing. PS3 has failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten Killer View Post
                LOL, you got a son?
                Yeah...............

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                  Quit giving excuses. Just face it. My brother has a PS3 and when I saw his online thing I almost busted out laughing. PS3 has failed.
                  Failed? How has it failed? America and the UK are the only 2 places that the 360 sells more. America is not the be and end all. The Americans are too stupid to realise which is the better console and the PS3 costs twice as much as a 360 in the UK.

Comment

Failed? How has it failed? America and the UK are the only 2 places that the 360 sells more. America is not the be and end all. The Americans are too stupid to realise which is the better console and the PS3 costs twice as much as a 360 in the UK.
                    Americans are too stupid to realize which is the better console? Your ignorance just ended this conversation.Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X