Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Deontay Wilder have better names on his résumé than Chisora and Helenius?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    SMH....We know what you are trying to do.......
    Heavyweight division has been Super Weak in the last 28 years & with that said AJ hasn't fought anyone great. Yes no one great! klitsko is good but overrated & that's all AJ got. So stop the D.Wilder hate cuz he hasn't done anything wrong for the hate.
    I think it’s perfectly fine. It’s normal for both to be heavily criticized. What’s expected is for them to meet. Just like when they criticized Thurman until he fought Garcia or Porter. I say Diego Chaves was Thurman’s most impressive win before the spotlight. That’s Stiverne with Chaves, however Chaves never even won a vacant strap. Chaves wasn’t even hurt by Bradley or Rios. I say had Rios or Chaves has gone to later rounds, Rios would’ve been stopped. Chaves was a crafty dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Maybe the guy that beat Helenius is a good start, you know Johann Duhaupas who entered the top ten after he wrecked the 'Nordic-Nightmare' or maybe Eric Molina who challenged for a world title...remember? at least twice ; cause I cant think of the last time Chisora or Helenius got that far.
      Yea Dereck Chisora put up a much more competetive showing against Vitali Klitschko than Eric Molina did against AJ or Wilder.

Comment

I accept that Johann Duhaupas is a better win than Robert Helenius based off of beating him. As I said it is a genuine question I asked.

Comment

Delboy fought Vitali and Haye so no Deontay is lagging to him
          Helenius fought much the same type of quality, I think Helenius and Deontay resume are equal.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
            Yea Dereck Chisora put up a much more competetive showing against Vitali Klitschko than Eric Molina did against AJ or Wilder.
            Chisora was Vitali's second last pro fight and this was over five years ago and Klitschko was never even a great boxer to be fair, but what has this euro-bum done since but get KO by David Gay and stopped by a pillow-fisted Tyson Fury?

Comment

Chisora was Vitali's second last pro fight and this was over five years ago and Klitschko was never even a great boxer to be fair, but what has this euro-bum done since but get KO by David Gay and stopped by a pillow-fisted Tyson Fury?
              See I am trying to be serious. You're just hating on British heavyweights. Especially British heavyweights who were better than Deontay Wilder in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                See I am trying to be serious. You're just hating on British heavyweights. Especially British heavyweights who were better than Deontay Wilder in their primes.
                So now Chisora was better than Deontay?

Comment

Maybe the guy that beat Helenius is a good start, you know Johann Duhaupas who entered the top ten after he wrecked the 'Nordic-Nightmare' or maybe Eric Molina who challenged for a world title...remember? at least twice ; cause I cant think of the last time Chisora or Helenius got that far.
                  Eric Molina the high school teacher?

The high school teacher than made tay tay do the booty dew?

Comment

So now Chisora was better than Deontay?
                    Tyson Fury, David Haye and Anthony Joshua: all better than Deontay Wilder in their respective primes. It's open to debate whether Dereck Chisora was better than Deontay in his prime.

Comment

who the fook are those guys?

Comment

Working...
                      X