Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That what I thought I read. LAMPLEY

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      they are filming season 12 but i think show will only be half as good now.
      I havent even bothered with the past 3 seasons, are they worth it?

The first 6 seasons were gold, fell over pretty hard after that with the odd exception.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

The first 6 seasons were gold, fell over pretty hard after that with the odd exception.
        I thought the 7th season was one of their best to be honest with you.

Comment

the show has always followed the same formula since season 1 but keeps losing great characters along the way. ray and trevor left the show, philadelphia phil died irl, and j-roc wasn't in season 11 for some reason. overall the new seasons are a hit and miss, more mature naturally than the earlier ones. the older ones had hits and misses too, forget which one but that season with conky was ****ing stupid lol.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I thought the 7th season was one of their best to be honest with you.
            i just realised this is the 7th season, i thought it was 6. i was crying laughing until it physically hurt after seeing this

the show has always followed the same formula since season 1 but keeps losing great characters along the way. ray and trevor left the show, philadelphia phil died irl, and j-roc wasn't in season 11 for some reason. overall the new seasons are a hit and miss, more mature naturally than the earlier ones. the older ones had hits and misses too, forget which one but that season with conky was ****ing stupid lol.
            lol, i thought conky was hilarious....but then again i was blazing alot of weed back when i watched TPB so that might of had something to do with it

lol i forgot about phill, with his burger operation, this still gets me to this day for some reason, the way he says trout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqSABpW54a0

Comment

lol i forgot about phill, with his burger operation, this still gets me to this day for some reason, the way he says trout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqSABpW54a0
              sam losco is great too but he's barely in the new seasons. he's a discount surgeon in season 11, you'll laugh your ass off when you see him.

Comment

I was never a big Conky fan myself, but one of their best bits involved Conky. In season 7 when Bubs was on the verge of losing it and he brought out Conky, Julian asks Bubs if he can talk to Conky alone. Conky has a min or 2 min long conversation with Julian simultaneously while Bubbles talks with Ricky.

When it was over, Bubbles says he's going to bed. Julian then asks Ricky what he was talking about with Bubbles. Ricky goes, oh we were just talking about hockey the whole time.

Comment

got any piss jugs, ray?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      I was never a big Conky fan myself, but one of their best bits involved Conky. In season 7 when Bubs was on the verge of losing it and he brought out Conky, Julian asks Bubs if he can talk to Conky alone. Conky has a min or 2 min long conversation with Julian simultaneously while Bubbles talks with Ricky.

When it was over, Bubbles says he's going to bed. Julian then asks Ricky what he was talking about with Bubbles. Ricky goes, oh we were just talking about hockey the whole time.
                      conky was season 7? could've sworn it was earlier than that, like right before the hash driveway, which is one of the best seasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X