Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapernick is a FRAUD. This entire Kneeling Revolution is A FAKE CRUSADE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Trump trolled all these fools man.. he is constantly doing this and triggering the media in particular.. Good for him cause the media is absolute scum they try and stir up racial tension as much as possible so they have a story

Nobody wants to talk about how blacks commit so much crime or have so many single parent families.. no talk about trying to fix it or how Obama did nothing for them

Lets just make the Police a target for attacks..
    How do you express blatantly racist views then accuse others of stirring up racial tensions? Lol. That's really rich. "Nobody wants to talk about how blacks commit so much crime and have so many babies by single mothers.........but it's the media's fault for stirring up racial tension". Like how stupid are you? You wouldn't dare say that to a black man's face. You won't even own up to be racist anonymously on the internet. Just a coward in every sense of the word lol.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I gave you plenty of facts for you to go look up yourself. I can say anything I want here and you can simply retort with more imbecilic replies about "but the news." Here i'll list them out for you..you guys love presenting facts but that's literally the top coat of paint on a wall plastered in shh. You want to get a full picture, want the answers, what areal god's honest truth...here you go...spend a few of your keyboard warrior hours studying these topics and come back and talk to us..
      1. Social Economics
      2. Sysematic Oppression
      3. Judicial Imbalances
      4. Educational Neglect
      haha I never cited news in my posts. You're the one posting 1 in a billion news stories and presenting it as common occurance. You just burnt yourself.

Why are black ppl the only ones poor and getting locked up at an alarming rate. Why aren't Chinese, Koreans and East Indians getting oppressed? Why are chinese and East indians more rich than white ppl in America? Why aren't chinese ppl shooting each other the way black ppl are shooting each other every day. Why are black ppl looting shoe stores during major natural disasters. Why aren't asians and white ppl looting stores and killing each other?

Ask yourself all these questions. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Keep making excuses for your race and keep living in a fairy tale world. You need to be real. You're only hurting yourself with that fake ****.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Really for example?
        Example: EVERY country in Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          How do you express blatantly racist views then accuse others of stirring up racial tensions? Lol. That's really rich. "Nobody wants to talk about how blacks commit so much crime and have so many babies by single mothers.........but it's the media's fault for stirring up racial tension". Like how stupid are you? You wouldn't dare say that to a black man's face. You won't even own up to be racist anonymously on the internet. Just a coward in every sense of the word lol.
          PTI .......

troof hurts, nah mean ?

btw, just cause a dude is black doesnt mean they can kick anyones ass. maybe if its 10 vs 1

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            haha I never cited news in my posts. You're the one posting 1 in a billion news stories and presenting it as common occurance. You just burnt yourself.

Why are black ppl the only ones poor and getting locked up at an alarming rate. Why aren't Chinese, Koreans and East Indians getting oppressed? Why are chinese and East indians more rich than white ppl in America? Why aren't chinese ppl shooting each other the way black ppl are shooting each other every day. Why are black ppl looting shoe stores during major natural disasters. Why aren't asians and white ppl looting stores and killing each other?

Ask yourself all these questions. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Keep making excuses for your race and keep living in a fairy tale world. You need to be real. You're only hurting yourself with that fake ****.
            Out of the several research points I provided, which one did you bother to look into? ZERO. Yet you sit up here blathering the same regurgitated garbage we hear from people who think and try to act superior to others. The fact you've got such a hard-on for a race is quite telling. it shows limitations within you, it shows weakness. To top that you can't even manage to use your native language correctly. WTF is "occurance?" Since we are on the topic of race, what is yours? You've hid well behind your assumptions and your convenient statistics, so let's go. What race are you? Man up and put that out here for us.

Comment

what do AAs do to fix up the mess they caused in their own neighborhoods ?

Comment

Out of the several research points I provided, which one did you bother to look into? ZERO. Yet you sit up here blathering the same regurgitated garbage we hear from people who think and try to act superior to others. The fact you've got such a hard-on for a race is quite telling. it shows limitations within you, it shows weakness. To top that you can't even manage to use your native language correctly. WTF is "occurance?" Since we are on the topic of race, what is yours? You've hid well behind your assumptions and your convenient statistics, so let's go. What race are you? Man up and put that out here for us.
                LOLLLL Dude seriously you are embarrassing yourself BIG TIME. You don't even know what occurance means. And english is not even my native language. I'm french canadian and I still know more english then you.

You don't care about talking facts. You're just living in a fantasy. Go read some cinderella and snow white because you like living in a fake world. Facts are facts. You can't discuss them or create your own. You are the one that needs to do research. And the best way to help your ppl is to go into the ghettos and teach your ppl how to work hard and treat each other with love and respect instead of trying to take the lazy road and hateful road. Pointing the finger at white ppl will only keep black ppl in rough times for the next million years.

Comment

LOLLLL Dude seriously you are embarrassing yourself BIG TIME. You don't even know what occurance means. And english is not even my native language. I'm french canadian and I still know more english then you.

You don't care about talking facts. You're just living in a fantasy. Go read some cinderella and snow white because you like living in a fake world. Facts are facts. You can't discuss them or create your own. You are the one that needs to do research. And the best way to help your ppl is to go into the ghettos and teach your ppl how to work hard and treat each other with love and respect instead of trying to take the lazy road and hateful road. Pointing the finger at white ppl will only keep black ppl in rough times for the next million years.
                  I won't even bother pointing out the difference between Occurrence and Occurrance. Facts in your arguments are selective, you select facts that suit your argument and nothing more. When someone points out, here are some facts you ignore...you continue to ignore them. So yes Mr. French Canadian, you keep spewing your disdain for black people all you'd like. The fact remains nothing I say here will change you from a$$hole to human being so it's pointless to even continue this exchange. A man will only see what he wants to see and you clearly choose to keep your eyes closed all but for what is convenient to your personal beliefs. Thank god you'll never have to experience what it's like to be singled out because of the color of your skin because from what I have seen so bullshhh stat to justify it.

Comment

I won't even bother pointing out the difference between Occurrence and Occurrance. Facts in your arguments are selective, you select facts that suit your argument and nothing more. When someone points out, here are some facts you ignore...you continue to ignore them. So yes Mr. French Canadian, you keep spewing your disdain for black people all you'd like. The fact remains nothing I say here will change you from a$$hole to human being so it's pointless to even continue this exchange. A man will only see what he wants to see and you clearly choose to keep your eyes closed all but for what is convenient to your personal beliefs. Thank god you'll never have to experience what it's like to be singled out because of the color of your skin because from what I have seen so bullshhh stat to justify it.
                    Did you just write that post to yourself? LOL It looks like you did.

All your posts are only "your beliefs" and not facts. I know all the facts. I don't need to create fake beliefs like you. You are the one who searches out imaginary fantasy **** to support your comfort zone.

Comment

LOL Yeah you can also walk on a mine field and there is a chance you'll come out alive but it's still dangerous.

Johanesberg is hell on earth. And apartheid has nothing to do with it. If anything black people under apartheid are nicer. Go to parts of africa where white people have never been and you will see human animals with no regard for life and no empathy.
                      Example: EVERY country in Africa.
                      You're not going to walk through a minefield everyday unless there are few mines. 99% of my experience there with blacks was peaceful but I concede that after 8 months of commuting by foot almost every night, I was caught in bullet crossfire once and recieved a gun gesture once . I also had a gun pointed at me while driving to Durban. All these incidence were by black men. A colleague of mine though had guns pulled on him by white Bosnians while we were at a farm and again white South Africans were by far the biggest bullies that I experienced there even though they were the biggest wussies

Ill also concede that Bantu areas do have a relatively high rate of murder compared to most of the world but it is these people who had the most contact with Europeans who colonized almost all of Africa. Desolate areas dominated by Bushmen, Nilotics, Pygmies, etc. are peacful compared to other parts of the world.
                      Last edited by maracho; 09-29-2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X