Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure but a prime Foreman KO's Tyson and Wlad

Comment

• Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      George Foreman might have been better as he aged taking his time and using his effective jab to set up KO's. I think George Foreman beats either of the Klits on any night. Vitali would be more of a challenge since his chin is NOT made of china. Wlad would be done in 2 -3 rounds I say that because he would hugging BIG GEORGE like his long lost girl friend. While I respect the brothers VERY MUCH i still see George knocking them both out in the same night and then finishing a few of those FOREMAN GRILL COMMERCIALS.....Lefty
      I think Foreman breaks him down and knocks him out.

Comment

• Without a doubt, hell yes.

Comment

• Would have loved to see this fantasy fight.

Comment

• 6'3," prime Foreman who weighed around 215-220 lbs is too small to compete with the 6'7," prime Klitschko who weighed 250 lbs. Foreman, the average sized Heavyweight get's KO by the Super Heavyweight Klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              No way in hell

Vitali would end up KO him not the other way around
              Anything Ross Purrity can do...big George can do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                6'3," prime Foreman who weighed around 215-220 lbs is too small to compete with the 6'7," prime Klitschko who weighed 250 lbs. Foreman, the average sized Heavyweight get's KO by the Super Heavyweight Klitschko.
                Tyson fans say the dumbest ****.

Comment

• i dont know . but i think he hit harder than lennox so hed have a good chance imho

Comment

• Foreman lacks the skill and size to take down Vitali. I can't see it happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                      Foreman lacks the skill and size to take down Vitali. I can't see it happening.

Another dumb Tyson fan.

Foreman has more skill than Brewster....Sanders and the dreaded Ross Purrity.

The one lacking skills is Vlad.

Vlad fought Haye like he was terrified....imagine how shook he'd be fight Big George.

Comment

Working...
                      X