Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Believe I Can't Read and Spell? I Made $800 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is broke and needs a loan

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      You know your hate is a result of you being played right? It's the oldest trick in the book and they got you kid. Learn your history: Gorgeous George. Get smarter and enjoy the show lil fella!
      You must have manure for your brains

Comment

counting numbers > reading letters

not one fncking reader here can say they have it better than ''stupid'' ol may

NOT ONE

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
          It's not really the money, it's the fact you don't possess a skill someone learns in the first grade. I get it, he's a millionaire but it's a bad example for the younger generation.
          Exactly. What he's basically saying here is, forget schooling... it isn't important. Which is like you said... a pathetic example for the kids who need role models.

And besides, you know good and well the guy has stacks of yes men around him to 'splain it all to him. But really, you can always tell a brat by what they whine about... and a rich brat is even easier to spot. And Floydie is example #1.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            It's not really the money, it's the fact you don't possess a skill someone learns in the first grade. I get it, he's a millionaire but it's a bad example for the younger generation.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You're very gullible and stupid.
            If you think a sports figure doesn't have an obligation to be a good role model for the kids... YOU are what's wrong with this nation.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
              Instead of always trying to point out the negative things, point out some of the positives & show the kids how someone who may not have had the best reading & writing skills became financial successful! He can't be no worst than Trump who is also financial successful when it comes to being a role model! By the way, it is all about the money!! Choose between possessing high reading & writing skills making $50,000 per year or low reading & writing skill with & net-worth of $400 mil?
              I'd rather be who I am than a worthless unscrupulous pig like Dump who has skroo-ed over countless small biz owners thru the years. That's just being a pathetic azzholeo because he CAN.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                IRS taking note of every statement he makes. CHA CHING!
                Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Cool! Then pay the tax man what you owe him.
                Yeah, unfortunately for Floydie, the tax man will be watching him like a hawk for the rest of his years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  You must have manure for your brains

PLAYED ROFL!!!

Comment

You compete in a lucrative sport that doesn't require reading and spelling abilities to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                      It's pretty obvious he's rehearsed that and maybe even memorized it. I bet if you give him fresh material he's never seen before to read he would struggle with it.
                      I give you evidence of him reading and you don't want to believe it.

How about you provide some that he can't.

Here's some more evidence. Mayweather filling out the medical form before the Pacquiao fight.

https://youtu.be/s7_PsU59Yeo?t=6m50s

You going to say he memorised that too?

You're a gullible fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X