Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: "Imagine me in a fight w/ a guy 2 weight classes below me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    Yes willing. Golovkin hasnt said he isnt waiting until september of next year has he? So that means Golovkin is gonna wait like a ***** until canelo gives him a fight.

Canelo vacated in may 2016. The fight is supposed to happen in september 2017.

That's 16 months of waiting for something that isn't guaranteed. That's the exact thing team golovkin said they wouldn't do for ward.

that's the definition of hypocrisy. I don't care if you like one fighter more than the other. Call a spade a spade.

Doesn't matter now anyway. Ward is sealing his legacy in november. Golovkin is hoping a legacy fight falls in his lap.

like roy jones said. When you can't get big fights. You go hunt for them.

Ramirez in Texas
    Ward in LA
    Kovalev in Russia
    Degale in the UK
    Jack in vegas
    Jacobs in NY
    Stevenson in Montreal

It's money and legacy right in front of gennady. He seems hesitant to go get it
    I always find it funny when mentally challenged Canelo fans such as yourself call GGG a *****. I mean, you know whats going to happen if they actually fight so you are just making yourself look foolish.

I guess you really are banking on the fight never happening, because if it does I don't think you can post here again. It would be too embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
      I always find it funny when mentally challenged Canelo fans such as yourself call GGG a *****. I mean, you know whats going to happen if they actually fight so you are just making yourself look foolish.

I guess you really are banking on the fight never happening, because if it does I don't think you can post here again. It would be too embarrassing.
      I find it funny when dudes like you make up **** instead of sticking to facts.

So now I'm a canelo fan because I post facts.

you a groupie fanboy. You ignored everything that made perfect sense to adress me calling ggg a *****.

He is a ***** if is gon wait around at 160 for canelo to give him a fight. Canelo controls Golovkin's career as long as he waits. When you can't find a big fight at your weight. You go big game hunting in the words of roy jones jr.

Paul williams is the perfect example of this. No floyd no pac no shane no cotto. He said **** it and moved up and he eventually found his dance partner in Sergio Martinez. They would have had a 3rd fight if it wasn't for the career ending injury.

Jacobs in NY
      Ramirez in Texas
      Degale in the UK
      Jack in Vegas
      Ward in LA
      Stevenson in Montreal
      Kovalev in Russia

Big money and legacy right there in front of gennady and he rather wait on canelo. You respect that tho.

Keep deflecting facts with hurt feelings **** boy
      Last edited by bluebeam; 09-18-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Ward will weigh in more than GGG weighs on fight night, he already is two divisions bigger than GGG. He'll probably rehydrate up to 185 for the kovalev fight.
        Just admit GGG doesn't have the style to beat bigger guys.

GGG will fight somebody coming up 2 divisions but he'll never do that himself

Comment

Working...
        X