Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Fears Golovkin Ends Canelo's Career, Forces Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho is getting up there in age.

Comment

Ggg power jab will land like Lemieux fight. Slight movement and angles throw Canelo cement feet off. While trying to figure out how to attack ggg will be landing one twos then body breaking him down hooks add to the end

Comment

Maybe Nacho wants Canelo to train with him? Canelo is a tough mofo, there is no reason to fear for his career.

Comment

GGG obviously won't end Canelo's career. He'll have to stop Canelo to win though, because one of Canelo's biggest assets as a boxer is the extra rounds he's guaranteed by the judges in any fight(draw vs Mayweather, 118-109 vs Trout, 117-111 vs Lara, 119-109 vs Cotto, etc). I actually enjoy watching Canelo but this blatant lack of fairness has led to me not liking him so I'll be rooting for GGG if Golden Boy have the balls to make that fight.

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Golovkin is being protected at 160 until he can secure a big money fight. No one knows how he would do against a tough opponent. Canelo still needs to learn but at least he took fights with top guys already. Can't say the same for Golovkin though.
          If it was as simple as just taking fights with big money guys then I'm pretty sure GGG would've done it long ago.

Comment

Canelo doesn't need little g at all at 160lbs

Canelo has fought Floyd boxing's best and lost but learned. Canelo has met Trout and Cotto and Lara all wins over bog name opponents. Canelo can make as much money fighting lesser opponents and avoid GGG and a potential loss. But don't think that Canelo at 155lbs in a good setting cannot beat GGG if the judges are favorable and kind. Keep in mind the atheist communist hater of freedom Golovkin has few friends in the American-Mexican boxing circle making a Canelo victory quite possible. The love for Canelo coupled with the hatred of the commie GGG makes a win quite possible. Canelo has fast hands and slow feet but will fight back something none of GGG's opponents have ever done. Bet on Canelo and for good to defeat evil in the land of freedom and religion beliefs. God Bless America and Viva'Mecico'

Comment

I respect Nacho's opinion on GGG as a fighter. He's a more complete fighter than Canelo. He has a huge amateur pedigree and has more tools than Canelo. However Canelo has fought much better opposition and he's improving by fight. GGG hasn't fought a fighter in the same class as Canelo talent wise.

Canelo has come along way since that one sided fight against Money May. He's improving from his accuracy, to his defense, and to his conditioning.

Now I would say I would favor GGG slightly but Canelo has a hell of a chance to beat GGG. The one thing for sure I would say is that this is the first guy that Canelo has faced in a while that will test him not just skill wise, but also test his chin.

Also what fight was Nacho watching. Canelo clearly beat Cotto. Cotto had him moments but it was Canelo that was doing the damage and landing more.

Comment

Canelo has one win I see as good, Lara. GGG would eat Lara alive.

Trout, shop warn and inactive.

Angulo, dropped what, 40 pounds.

Kirkland, drop 55 and wasn't fighting for two years.

Cotto, 20 pounds lighter, and shop warn anyways.

Mosley, small and old.

Canelo's wins always seem to come with him getting some kind of help, whether on the cards or during the set up.

Same thing he is trying to do with GGG.

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Golovkin is being protected at 160 until he can secure a big money fight. No one knows how he would do against a tough opponent. Canelo still needs to learn but at least he took fights with top guys already. Can't say the same for Golovkin though.
                Who at 160 is GGG bring saved from. Jesus, come on. Every top fight at 160 is running from GGG.

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                Canelo has fought Floyd boxing's best and lost but learned. Canelo has met Trout and Cotto and Lara all wins over bog name opponents. Canelo can make as much money fighting lesser opponents and avoid GGG and a potential loss. But don't think that Canelo at 155lbs in a good setting cannot beat GGG if the judges are favorable and kind. Keep in mind the atheist communist hater of freedom Golovkin has few friends in the American-Mexican boxing circle making a Canelo victory quite possible. The love for Canelo coupled with the hatred of the commie GGG makes a win quite possible. Canelo has fast hands and slow feet but will fight back something none of GGG's opponents have ever done. Bet on Canelo and for good to defeat evil in the land of freedom and religion beliefs. God Bless America and Viva'Mecico'
                Wow, your comments are awesome. You sound like you live in a bunker.

Comment

Everybody knows this. This is why Canelo is hiding at 155 canelo-weight. He weigh ins at 175 fight night but hes too small for 160 doe.

GGG will humiliate Canelo and we all know the golden boy cant let that happen.

Comment

Well mayweather absolutely schooling canelo dropped his stock. GGG beating the **** out of him probably will drop it even more

Comment

Nacho has no top fighters and wants Canelo

Nacho knows Canelo is poorly trained and underdeveloped by that fat faced trainer Canelo has now. Nacho probably helps Canelo alot and takes Canelo flame top to the nest level. Canelo would be great with a great trainer such as Nacho and drop the Burro canelo now has training him and doing little. Give Nacho a chance and Nacho needs the work.

Comment

Working...
                      X